And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

There's a bomb on board this forum, and I'll tell you where it is for a thousand pounds.

I've got ninety thousand pounds in my pajamas.

TRF gets £348,000,000 a year, which is supposed to be spent on all our available threads.
  • Like 2

There's a bomb on board this forum, and I'll tell you where it is for a thousand pounds.

TRF gets £348,000,000 a year, which is supposed to be spent on all our available threads.

Then where is the other penny? That makes you a penny short 73, where is it, you naughty person. :bitchslap:
  • Like 2

Then where is the other penny? That makes you a penny short 73, where is it, you naughty person. :bitchslap:

I would put a tax on all people who stand in water :gumby: ...Oh!
  • Like 2

Well...well...I agree with everything Mr. Gumby says. :wub:
  • Like 2

And somewhere, out in this bay, is the first underwater production of 'Measure for Measure'.
  • Like 2

Look, if I argue with you, I must take up a contrary position.
  • Like 2

How can I put it best...it's sort of symbolizing the two separate strands of existence. :tempted:
  • Like 2

How can I put it best...it's sort of symbolizing the two separate strands of existence. :tempted:

This thread may be even more serious than even I had at first been imagining. What a strange... strange line. There's no time to waste. Get me the Chief Commissioner of Police.
  • Like 2

This thread may be even more serious than even I had at first been imagining. What a strange... strange line. There's no time to waste. Get me the Chief Commissioner of Police.

All right, all right, all right. I have reason to believe that there are certain substances on the premises. :hotdog: :drool: :burger:
  • Like 2

All right, all right, all right. I have reason to believe that there are certain substances on the premises. :hotdog: :drool: :burger:

'Sancho Panza (blackhawkrush) spoilt an otherwise impeccably choreographed rape scene by his unscheduled appearance and persistent cries of "What's all this then?".'
  • Like 2

'Sancho Panza (blackhawkrush) spoilt an otherwise impeccably choreographed rape scene by his unscheduled appearance and persistent cries of "What's all this then?".'

And so, Inspector Zatapathique (Citizen) the forensic expert from the Burnaby Murder Squad sings his song "Territories " :popcorn:
  • Like 2

And so, Inspector Zatapathique (Citizen) the forensic expert from the Burnaby Murder Squad sings his song "Territories " :popcorn:

Now I've got to stand in the tea chest. 'I see the Middle Kingdom between Heaven and Earth...'
  • Like 2

Now I've got to stand in the tea chest. 'I see the Middle Kingdom between Heaven and Earth...'

Have you...Shut that bloody bouzouki off! :rage:
  • Like 2

This is E sharp... and this one is G. You get the general idea. Now these mice are so arranged upon this rack, that when played in the correct order they will squeak 'La Villa Strangiato'. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you on the mouse organ 'Buenos Nochas, Mein Froinds!''. Thank you.
  • Like 2

This is E sharp... and this one is G. You get the general idea. Now these mice are so arranged upon this rack, that when played in the correct order they will squeak 'La Villa Strangiato'. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you on the mouse organ 'Buenos Nochas, Mein Froinds!''. Thank you.

Stop that! Stop that! You're not going into a song while I'm here
  • Like 2

Don't you shout at me, Madam Citizen, don't come that tone. Now then, I must ask you to accompany me down to the dairy and do some aptitude tests.
  • Like 2

Don't you shout at me, Madam Citizen, don't come that tone. Now then, I must ask you to accompany me down to the dairy and do some aptitude tests.

I'm terribly sorry, Citizen. We have a lot of problems here with bogus psychiatrists. One of the risks at TRF, I'm afraid. :(
  • Like 2

I'm terribly sorry, Citizen. We have a lot of problems here with bogus psychiatrists. One of the risks at TRF, I'm afraid. :(

We don't want that, do we. Do you really want that cherry in your tea? Do you like doing this job?
  • Like 2

We don't want that, do we. Do you really want that cherry in your tea? Do you like doing this job?

I said keep the questions simple! :huh:
  • Like 2

I said keep the questions simple! :huh:

In this last year, TRF's Chicago branch has not succeeded in putting one thing on top of another. Therefore I call upon our Chicago delegate to explain this weird behaviour.
  • Like 2

But for sheer pointless behaviour you've got to admire IbanezJem, the battling British boy who for two weeks has been suspended over a tin of condemned veal.

Look. I'd had a lovely supper, and all I said to my wife was 'That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah.'
  • Like 2

But for sheer pointless behaviour you've got to admire IbanezJem, the battling British boy who for two weeks has been suspended over a tin of condemned veal.

Look. I'd had a lovely supper, and all I said to my wife was 'That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah.'

Oh, I've tried that ... I once got down to fifty-six stone. But I couldn't stay like that.
  • Like 2

Oh, I've tried that ... I once got down to fifty-six stone. But I couldn't stay like that.

I hope monsieur Citizen was not overdoing it last night. :tsk:
  • Like 2

I hope monsieur Citizen was not overdoing it last night. :tsk:

No, no, I mustn't. It makes me throw up... oh, I'm so bleeding happy.
  • Like 2