And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

What a strange turn this cycling tour has taken. Mr Citizen appears to have lost his memory and far from being interested in impersonating Petula Clark is now convinced that he is Clodagh Rogers, the young girl singer.

But what do we really know of this tortured ponce?

Basically Citizen is a very gentle, home-loving person. I remember when one of his stick insects had a knee infection. He stayed up all night rubbing it with germoline and banging its head on the table

He was a gentleman, Citizen, and what's more he knew how to treat a female impersonator.

he's not completely dead m'lud. No. But he's not at all well.

Well, can you hang around a couple of minutes? He won't be long.

I'm sorry to have kept you waiting, but I'm afraid my walk has become rather sillier recently, and so it takes me rather longer to get to work

I'm very sorry but the present rationalization of this forum makes it inevitable that we hive one of you off. Now you may think that this is very harsh behaviour but let me tell you that TRF management consultants actually queried the necessity for us to employ a pantomime horse at all.

Well, it'll certainly make chartered accountancy a much more interesting job. :beathorse:
  • Like 2

What a strange turn this cycling tour has taken. Mr Citizen appears to have lost his memory and far from being interested in impersonating Petula Clark is now convinced that he is Clodagh Rogers, the young girl singer.

Basically Citizen is a very gentle, home-loving person. I remember when one of his stick insects had a knee infection. He stayed up all night rubbing it with germoline and banging its head on the table

He was a gentleman, Citizen, and what's more he knew how to treat a female impersonator.

I'm sorry to have kept you waiting, but I'm afraid my walk has become rather sillier recently, and so it takes me rather longer to get to work

I'm very sorry but the present rationalization of this forum makes it inevitable that we hive one of you off. Now you may think that this is very harsh behaviour but let me tell you that TRF management consultants actually queried the necessity for us to employ a pantomime horse at all.

Well, it'll certainly make chartered accountancy a much more interesting job. :beathorse:

The average TRFer scarcely gives a second thought to these extremely well-off people. He, quite simply, fails to appreciate the pressures vast quantities of money just do not bring.
  • Like 2

The average TRFer scarcely gives a second thought to these extremely well-off people. He, quite simply, fails to appreciate the pressures vast quantities of money just do not bring.

blimey, this redistribution of wealth is trickier than I thought.
  • Like 2

Over £400million were wiped off the value of shares this afternoon, when someone in the Stock Exchange coughed.
  • Like 2

Over £400million were wiped off the value of shares this afternoon, when someone in the Stock Exchange coughed.

The next thing that I am about to say is my theory. :spitwater: Ahem.
  • Like 2

Well, basically it's quite apparent that these little dago chappies have got it all wrong. They prance round the bull like a lot of bally night club dancers looking like the Younger Generation or a less smooth version of the Lionel Blair Troupe, with much of the staccato rhythms of the Irving Davies Dancers at the height of their success.
  • Like 2

Well, basically it's quite apparent that these little dago chappies have got it all wrong. They prance round the bull like a lot of bally night club dancers looking like the Younger Generation or a less smooth version of the Lionel Blair Troupe, with much of the staccato rhythms of the Irving Davies Dancers at the height of their success.

When moon high over prairie, when wolf howl over mountain, when mighty wind roar through Yellow Valley, we go Leatherhead Rep - block booking, upper circle - whole forum get it on 3/6d each.
  • Like 2

When moon high over prairie, when wolf howl over mountain, when mighty wind roar through Yellow Valley, we go Leatherhead Rep - block booking, upper circle - whole forum get it on 3/6d each.

this is your free dead Indian, as advertised.it's in the very small print, you see, sir, so as not to affect the sales.
  • Like 2

this is your free dead Indian, as advertised.it's in the very small print, you see, sir, so as not to affect the sales.

Have you got anything without spam? :unsure:
  • Like 2

Blackhawkrush can't eat honey. It makes him go plop plops.
  • Like 2

Silence! What is this insolence? You will find yourself in "What's For Dinner" thread vewy quickly with wotten behavior like that. :tsk:
  • Like 2

Silence! What is this insolence? You will find yourself in "What's For Dinner" thread vewy quickly with wotten behavior like that. :tsk:

I'm sorry mein Fuhrer, mein... (cough) mein Dickie old chum.
  • Like 2

No, no...you not speak English velly wells. Shut face. :bitchslap:

I think when I'm in this idiom, sometimes I get carried away.

You killed eight wedding guests in all. You even kicked the bride in the chest. :moon:
  • Like 2

You killed eight wedding guests in all. You even kicked the bride in the chest. :moon:

Yes, but I am a doctor. Actually, I'm a gynaecologist but that was my lunch hour.
  • Like 2

Yes, but I am a doctor. Actually, I'm a gynaecologist but that was my lunch hour.

No, you're not. You're a greengrocer, I'm an insurance salesman.
  • Like 2

He's the most brilliant man I ever met. We were in the CIA together. He's retired now. He breeds rabbits up in the Yukon...
  • Like 2

He's the most brilliant man I ever met. We were in the CIA together. He's retired now. He breeds rabbits up in the Yukon...

Yes, they breed in the sewers
  • Like 1

You tit! I soiled my armor I was so scared reading this post. :scared:
  • Like 2

blackhawkrush's just done a bundle.
  • Like 2

There seems to have been an accident. Well, several accidents actually.
  • Like 2

No parrots were involved in an accident on the M1 today, when a lorry carrying high octane fuel was in collision with a bollard ... that is a bollard and not a parrot
  • Like 2

No parrots were involved in an accident on the M1 today, when a lorry carrying high octane fuel was in collision with a bollard ... that is a bollard and not a parrot

Listen, in order to maintain air-speed velocity, a swallow needs to beat its wings 43 times every second, right?
  • Like 2