And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Yes. Yes it is. Goodnight, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding. Goodnight, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding.

Oh well, I seem to be O/C lights. :codger: Good night!

Is this a wretched demi-bee, half-asleep upon my knee?

Aren't you, Flopsy? :bang bang: That'll teach to play hard to get.

No! No! No! You don't understand. I've been a TRF contributor for the last twenty years. I want a new job. Something exciting that will let me live.

Mr. Ibanez appears to have lost his memory and far from being interested in Rush, is not convinced he's Clodagh Rogers. :cheerleader:

One day you'll realize there's more to life than culture. There's dirt, and smoke, and good honest sweat!

Hey, Ibanez, can you settle something? Citizen here says you can find the abacus between the triglyphs in the frieze section of the entablature of classical Greek Doric temples. :facepalm:

I ... I merely meant, Ibanez, that you shine out like a shaft of gold when all around is dark.

I didn't know we had a king at And Now for Something Completely Different thread. :eh: I thought we were an autonomous collective.

This is a particularly auspicious occasion for us this evening, as we have been told that His Majesty IbanezJem will be posting on this thread tonight. We don't know exactly when His Majesty will be joining us. We understand that at the moment he is posting on 'Sexy Ged Alert!', but we have been promised that we will be informed the moment that he changes threads.

Rule six on TRF, there is no rule six. Rule seven, no pooftas. :bang bang: :coy:

The blancmanges are really Australians trying to get the rights of the pelota rules from the Czech publishers!

This new learning amazes me, sir Citizen. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes. :popcorn:

Oh blackhawkrush, all you think about is balloons... all you talk about is balloons. Your beautiful Chicago is full of bits and pieces of balloons... your TRF posts are all about balloons... every time you sing a Rush song, it is in some way obliquely connected with balloons... everything you eat has to have 'balloon' incorporated in the title... your dogs are all called 'balloon-o'... you tie balloons to your ankles in the evenings.

By jove, you certainly hit the nail on the head with that particular observation of yours then. :fistbump:

That's better. Now, I'm Inspector Ibanez and I must ask that nobody leave TRF. Now someone has committed a murder here, and that murderer is someone in this forum. The question is ... who?

Stay where you are. You'll never leave this thread alive. You know too much, my Ibanez friend. :fuckwithadmin:

Ever since I joined TRF, blackhawkrush, you've treated me like an albatross.

You talk, Ibanez and you talk. Well, you're dead now, so shut up! :tongue:
  • Like 2

Yes. Yes it is. Goodnight, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding. Goodnight, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding.

Oh well, I seem to be O/C lights. :codger: Good night!

Is this a wretched demi-bee, half-asleep upon my knee?

Aren't you, Flopsy? :bang bang: That'll teach to play hard to get.

No! No! No! You don't understand. I've been a TRF contributor for the last twenty years. I want a new job. Something exciting that will let me live.

Mr. Ibanez appears to have lost his memory and far from being interested in Rush, is not convinced he's Clodagh Rogers. :cheerleader:

One day you'll realize there's more to life than culture. There's dirt, and smoke, and good honest sweat!

Hey, Ibanez, can you settle something? Citizen here says you can find the abacus between the triglyphs in the frieze section of the entablature of classical Greek Doric temples. :facepalm:

I ... I merely meant, Ibanez, that you shine out like a shaft of gold when all around is dark.

I didn't know we had a king at And Now for Something Completely Different thread. :eh: I thought we were an autonomous collective.

This is a particularly auspicious occasion for us this evening, as we have been told that His Majesty IbanezJem will be posting on this thread tonight. We don't know exactly when His Majesty will be joining us. We understand that at the moment he is posting on 'Sexy Ged Alert!', but we have been promised that we will be informed the moment that he changes threads.

Rule six on TRF, there is no rule six. Rule seven, no pooftas. :bang bang: :coy:

The blancmanges are really Australians trying to get the rights of the pelota rules from the Czech publishers!

This new learning amazes me, sir Citizen. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes. :popcorn:

Oh blackhawkrush, all you think about is balloons... all you talk about is balloons. Your beautiful Chicago is full of bits and pieces of balloons... your TRF posts are all about balloons... every time you sing a Rush song, it is in some way obliquely connected with balloons... everything you eat has to have 'balloon' incorporated in the title... your dogs are all called 'balloon-o'... you tie balloons to your ankles in the evenings.

By jove, you certainly hit the nail on the head with that particular observation of yours then. :fistbump:

That's better. Now, I'm Inspector Ibanez and I must ask that nobody leave TRF. Now someone has committed a murder here, and that murderer is someone in this forum. The question is ... who?

Stay where you are. You'll never leave this thread alive. You know too much, my Ibanez friend. :fuckwithadmin:

Ever since I joined TRF, blackhawkrush, you've treated me like an albatross.

You talk, Ibanez and you talk. Well, you're dead now, so shut up! :tongue:

9.1, 9.3, 9.7, that's 28.1 for Ibanez Jem.
  • Like 2

What a fantastic result. Well, the replay will start tomorrow at 7.30 a.m. :popcorn:

Oh, blackhawkrush, thank you... anyway you could always catch the 9.30 tomorrow - it goes via Caterham and Chipstead.

I wish to make a complaint, I got on the Bolton train and found myself deposited here in Ipswich. :rage:
  • Like 2

What a fantastic result. Well, the replay will start tomorrow at 7.30 a.m. :popcorn:

Oh, blackhawkrush, thank you... anyway you could always catch the 9.30 tomorrow - it goes via Caterham and Chipstead.

I wish to make a complaint, I got on the Bolton train and found myself deposited here in Ipswich. :rage:

Anything to declare? No watches, cameras, radio sets?
  • Like 2

no, not now......shtoom...shtoom....right......yes, we'll have the watch ready for you at midnight.......the watch.....the Chinese watch
  • Like 2

no, not now......shtoom...shtoom....right......yes, we'll have the watch ready for you at midnight.......the watch.....the Chinese watch

Like you say, Citizen. We'll be able to make time, eventually without to lose, sir, no.
  • Like 1

Like you say, Citizen. We'll be able to make time, eventually without to lose, sir, no.

This website is surrounded. I'm afraid I must not ask anyone to leave the thread. No, I must ask nobody ... no, I must ask everybody to... I must not ask anyone to leave the thread. No one must be asked by me to leave the thread. No, no one must ask the thread to leave. I ... I ... ask the thread shall by someone be left. Not. Ask nobody the thread somebody leave shall I. Shall I leave the thread? Everyone must leave the thread... as it is... with them in it. Phew
  • Like 2

This website is surrounded. I'm afraid I must not ask anyone to leave the thread. No, I must ask nobody ... no, I must ask everybody to... I must not ask anyone to leave the thread. No one must be asked by me to leave the thread. No, no one must ask the thread to leave. I ... I ... ask the thread shall by someone be left. Not. Ask nobody the thread somebody leave shall I. Shall I leave the thread? Everyone must leave the thread... as it is... with them in it. Phew

Well they certainly seem to be in a tight spot, and I spot... our next item - so let's get straight on with the fun and go over to the next item - or dish! Ha, ha!
  • Like 2

Well they certainly seem to be in a tight spot, and I spot... our next item - so let's get straight on with the fun and go over to the next item - or dish! Ha, ha!

John Cobbley is the Musical and Artistic Director of Covent Garden. He is himself a talented musician, he is a world famous authority on nineteenth-century Russian music and he's come into the studio tonight to talk about Tchaikovsky, which is a bit of a pity as this is 'Farming Club'.
  • Like 2

John Cobbley is the Musical and Artistic Director of Covent Garden. He is himself a talented musician, he is a world famous authority on nineteenth-century Russian music and he's come into the studio tonight to talk about Tchaikovsky, which is a bit of a pity as this is 'Farming Club'.

...which is rather unfortunate as we're all down here in London. :P
  • Like 2

Never mind, it's not all it's cracked up to be. Ladies and gentlemen, we give you Ken Buddha and his inflatable knees.
  • Like 2

Never mind, it's not all it's cracked up to be. Ladies and gentlemen, we give you Ken Buddha and his inflatable knees.

Nothing to do with me. I'm not in this thread. I'm just learning my lines: "Oh, Mr. :Alex: your legs are so swollen."
  • Like 2

Nothing to do with me. I'm not in this thread. I'm just learning my lines: "Oh, Mr. :Alex: your legs are so swollen."

Oh. Yes. Yes, of course. We have a train to catch, and I don't want to start bleeding all over the seats.
  • Like 2

Oh. Yes. Yes, of course. We have a train to catch, and I don't want to start bleeding all over the seats.

Well, let's see how you've done, then. Oh dear, that's not very good, is it? Look, surely you knew number four! :facepalm:
  • Like 1

Well, let's see how you've done, then. Oh dear, that's not very good, is it? Look, surely you knew number four! :facepalm:

blackhawkrush, do you think you would recognise a Larch tree?
  • Like 2

You wouldn't know the difference between the battle of Borodino and a tiger's bum!
  • Like 2

You wouldn't know the difference between the battle of Borodino and a tiger's bum!

That I don't know. I just don't know. I really just don't know. I'm afraid I really just don't know. I'm afraid even I really just don't know. I have to tell you I'm afraid even I really just don't know. I'm afraid I have to tell you ... I don't know.
  • Like 2

That I don't know. I just don't know. I really just don't know. I'm afraid I really just don't know. I'm afraid even I really just don't know. I have to tell you I'm afraid even I really just don't know. I'm afraid I have to tell you ... I don't know.

Yes, you know, we find that nine out of ten Rush fans can't tell the difference between Whizzo butter and a dead crab.
  • Like 2

Yes, you know, we find that nine out of ten Rush fans can't tell the difference between Whizzo butter and a dead crab.

And to start off I'm going to ask Mr Citizen to recite his latest offering, a little pram entitled 'I wandered lonely as a crab' and it's all about ants.
  • Like 2

And to start off I'm going to ask Mr Citizen to recite his latest offering, a little pram entitled 'I wandered lonely as a crab' and it's all about ants.

Och, I dinna like to... they were kinda personal... but I will. 'To Ma Own beloved Lassie. A poem on her 17th Birthday. Lend us a couple of bob till Thursday. I'm absolutely skint. But I'm expecting a postal order and I can pay you back as soon as it comes. Love Ewan.'
  • Like 2

Och, I dinna like to... they were kinda personal... but I will. 'To Ma Own beloved Lassie. A poem on her 17th Birthday. Lend us a couple of bob till Thursday. I'm absolutely skint. But I'm expecting a postal order and I can pay you back as soon as it comes. Love Ewan.'

Dear 73. I object strongly to the letters in this thread. They are clearly not written by TRF members and are merely included for a cheap laugh. Yours sincerely, Angus Podgorny. :hi:
  • Like 2