And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Don't forget, Citizen...I'm six foot five. :gumby:

Well, if you can imagine the size of Nelson's Column, which is roughly three times the size of a London bus, then Blackhawkrush was much smaller. His head was about the same size as that of an extremely large dog, that is to say, two very small dogs, or four very large hamsters, or one medium-size rabbit if you count the whole of the body and not just the head.
  • Like 2

Well, if you can imagine the size of Nelson's Column, which is roughly three times the size of a London bus, then Blackhawkrush was much smaller. His head was about the same size as that of an extremely large dog, that is to say, two very small dogs, or four very large hamsters, or one medium-size rabbit if you count the whole of the body and not just the head.

My brain hurts! :gumby:
  • Like 2

The ginger biscuit, the crisps and the sausage roll were unharmed.
  • Like 2

None of them were indigenous to Australia, carried their babies in pouches, or ate any of those yummy Eucalyptus leaves...yum, yum. :drool:
  • Like 2

None of them were indigenous to Australia, carried their babies in pouches, or ate any of those yummy Eucalyptus leaves...yum, yum. :drool:

Australia, Australia, Australia, Australia, we love you. Amen!
  • Like 2

I don't mind, I don't mind, it's just nice to be here, Reverend Citizen. :cheers:
  • Like 2

I don't mind, I don't mind, it's just nice to be here, Reverend Citizen. :cheers:

Mm-hmm. You know, Blackhawkrush, I sometimes wonder if we'll ever discover the meaning of it all posting in a thread like this.
  • Like 2

Mm-hmm. You know, Blackhawkrush, I sometimes wonder if we'll ever discover the meaning of it all posting in a thread like this.

Then suddenly a clue turned up in Scotland... :guitar: :syrinx: :guitar: No, it's just the incidental music for this post.
  • Like 2

Then suddenly a clue turned up in Scotland... :guitar: :syrinx: :guitar: No, it's just the incidental music for this post.

I bet you they won't play this song on the thread

I bet you they won't play this new #$&@%*! song

It's not that it's #$&@%*! or #$&@%*! controversial

Just that the #$&@%*!ing words are awfully strong

You can't say #$&@%*! on the thread

• Like 2

No, you can't say 'sodding' on the thread. :outtahere:
  • Like 2

What they want is filth: people doing things to each other with chainsaws during tupperware parties, babysitters being stabbed with knitting needles by gay presidential candidates, vigilante groups strangling chickens, armed bands of theatre critics exterminating mutant goats.
  • Like 2

What they want is filth: people doing things to each other with chainsaws during tupperware parties, babysitters being stabbed with knitting needles by gay presidential candidates, vigilante groups strangling chickens, armed bands of theatre critics exterminating mutant goats.

...and the semaphore version of 'Wuthering Heights.' :smash: :hug2: :poke:
  • Like 2

My congratulations, blackhawkrush. Your latest play is a great success. The whole of New World Women's talking about you
  • Like 2

My congratulations, blackhawkrush. Your latest play is a great success. The whole of New World Women's talking about you

I don't suppose you could give me a list of their names and addresses, could you ? :drool:
  • Like 2

I don't suppose you could give me a list of their names and addresses, could you ? :drool:

You're always on about it... morning, noon, and night. 'Will the girls like this?' 'Will the girls like that?' 'Is it too big?' 'Is it too small?'
  • Like 2

You're always on about it... morning, noon, and night. 'Will the girls like this?' 'Will the girls like that?' 'Is it too big?' 'Is it too small?'

Oh, mother Citizen, don't be so sentimental. :eyeroll:
  • Like 2

Good man. Now remember your TRF training: deep breaths, and try not to think about what you're saying.
  • Like 2

Good man. Now remember your TRF training: deep breaths, and try not to think about what you're saying.

Well, I feel very keenly that the idiot is a part of the old TRF system, and as such has a vital role to play in the modern TRF society. :wacko:
  • Like 2

Well, I feel very keenly that the idiot is a part of the old TRF system, and as such has a vital role to play in the modern TRF society. :wacko:

He was as strange a thing as ever I saw, or ever I hope to see, God willing. He was a strange unearthly creature - a quivering, glistening mass...
  • Like 2

Only Snowdon's been re-touching my profile :kisshug: and we can't upset the lovely Snowdon, can we?

I think I'd pay some Dutchmen to set fire to Lord Snowdon.

:tsk: If you don't mind me saying so, you are badly in need of an expensive course of psychiatric treatment.
  • Like 2

Only Snowdon's been re-touching my profile :kisshug: and we can't upset the lovely Snowdon, can we?

:tsk: If you don't mind me saying so, you are badly in need of an expensive course of psychiatric treatment.

This course is designed to eliminate embarrassment, to enable you to talk freely about rude objects, to look at awkward and embarrassing things and to point at people's privates.
  • Like 2

This course is designed to eliminate embarrassment, to enable you to talk freely about rude objects, to look at awkward and embarrassing things and to point at people's privates.

:goodone: Hello children, hello. Here is this morning story. Are you ready? Then we'll begin.
  • Like 2

:goodone: Hello children, hello. Here is this morning story. Are you ready? Then we'll begin.

And now for the first time ever on record we proudly present the 1972 Eclipse of the Sun!
  • Like 2