Can the Jags win a game?

laughedatbytime

Can the Jags win a game?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Can the Jags win a game?

2. 2. Can the Jags break the Bucs' record of being outscored by 20.5 ppg?

3. 3. Can the Jags break the Seahawks record of fewest points scored in a season (140)?

The people who picked a Texans-Falcons Superbowl are looking pretty stupid now.

http://www.nfl.com/n...shouston-texans

:rfl:

The Texans are a joke right now. How am I still a fan of them?!

You can only disown your team for 3 days of less. And you can't pick another team except in very rare extenuating circumstances (family member is a player/coach, team moves into your city, team moves out of your city...that's about it.)

You can only disown your team for 3 days of less. And you can't pick another team except in very rare extenuating circumstances (family member is a player/coach, team moves into your city, team moves out of your city...that's about it.)

Oh I'd never disown them. :LOL: I'm just among the thousands of frustrated die-hard fans. :P

The team could really implode if they don't circle the wagons and find some team chemistry. Andre Johnson will most probably be gone after this year, and Schaub might go as well. They have many talented players, but it seems that they've lost the will to win.

The team could really implode if they don't circle the wagons and find some team chemistry. Andre Johnson will most probably be gone after this year, and Schaub might go as well. They have many talented players, but it seems that they've lost the will to win.

I think Kubiak will be gone too, fired or let go for health reasons.

I think Kubiak will be gone too, fired or let go for health reasons.

I think it's time for some new blood. Their window has closed, it's time to start over.

Jags win again! Nice one Jax!!

This time it was a group effort by the Browns to lose in such idiotic bonehead fashion, not all Weeden although he wins the MVP trophy for giving the Jaguars the win. Our top ranked defense was burned time & time again..by Jacksonville??? :crazy: Dumb ass penalties at crucial times icing on the cake for a team that has become completely unglued and nauseating for the fans" trying "to watch this same old shit since 1999..

This time it was a group effort by the Browns to lose in such idiotic bonehead fashion, not all Weeden although he wins the MVP trophy for giving the Jaguars the win. Our top ranked defense was burned time & time again..by Jacksonville??? :crazy: Dumb ass penalties at crucial times icing on the cake for a team that has become completely unglued and nauseating for the fans" trying "to watch this same old shit since 1999..

:laughing guy: ...sorry couldn't resist.

Yep two things are a given, Browns being horribly bad & the Bengals still trying to bring back the glory of the "Ickey Shuffle" with a playoff win.. :rfl:

That's true, , one thing the Browns got right this year. Colts fans have to be pissed what a bust Richardson turned out to be..

Yep two things are a given, Browns being horribly bad & the Bengals still trying to bring back the glory of the "Ickey Shuffle" with a playoff win.. :rfl:

Well maybe someday you guys can talk playoffs again . :P

I'd settle reaching five wins in a season and go from there :sarcastic: ...

You're almost there ! :ebert:

But yeah as a Bengal fan I know what you're saying.

You're almost there ! :ebert:

But yeah as a Bengal fan I know what you're saying.

It won't be this year that's for sure...