2013 VMAs...anyone watching?

laughedatbytime

I must have had a brain fart today! I watched Miley's ... um performance at the VMA and :wtf:

I have seen embarrassing, I have seen cringe worthy things but that was painful to watch. A lot of people looked uncomfortable during that performance.

F*ck I hate that kind of "music" :bang bang: :boo hiss:

• Like 4

I must have had a brain fart today! I watched Miley's ... um performance at the VMA and :wtf:

I have seen embarrassing, I have seen cringe worthy things but that was painful to watch. A lot of people looked uncomfortable during that performance.

Look at her butt: http://lolhehehe.com/137576/miley.html

Look at her butt: http://lolhehehe.com/137576/miley.html

LOL :laughing guy:

Didn't watch - Did not even know it was on -- until after, when I read about Miley's "twerking" - which I actually had to look up what it meant HA! :codger:

She's young, she'll calm down -

Would have like to have watched Lady Gaga - but I saw her on GMA with her Applause video. She looks good - Welcome back, Lady Gaga! :cheers:

• Like 1

Yeah I too didn't know what 'twerking' was and thought it was just another of those stupid hipster word. But after seeing her vma performance I didn't feel like I needed to look it up.

I can't remember when I've felt this old. :sigh:

Didn't watch - Did not even know it was on -- until after, when I read about Miley's "twerking" - which I actually had to look up what it meant HA! :codger:

She's young, she'll calm down -

Would have like to have watched Lady Gaga - but I saw her on GMA with her Applause video. She looks good - Welcome back, Lady Gaga! :cheers:

Gaga indeed looked great on GMA. Most here know I'm an unabashed fan of hers. :wub: