Kansas City Photos -- What a way to end the tour...

Jag2112

Great shots! So who is that on Geddy's shirt? Looked like there was some text on the back of the shirt but never got a good enough look to actually be able to read it...

This shirt?

http://www.cygnus-x1.net/links/rush/images/concerts/rush-kansas-city-08.04.2013/32.jpg

It's Geddy, all fancied up in photoshop or whatever to look like all afro-y and different! Not to mention, cool!

• Like 1

Rush was absolutely on fire last night. I was in 11th row Geddy side and was blown away. Everyone during the intermission and after the show was using the phrase 'on fire'. So much energy and precision. Eigth time seeing them since T4E in '07 and arguably the best. I saw them in StL last Sept and it was awesome, but they were on a Mission this time. They went out at Force 10, baby. I would have preferred they swapped out Grand Designs instead of Middle Town Dreams, but it was all good. The Limelight addition carried it along a little better. Spellbinding. Edited by GeddyLeeRoth
  • Like 3

Great shots! So who is that on Geddy's shirt? Looked like there was some text on the back of the shirt but never got a good enough look to actually be able to read it...

This shirt?

http://www.cygnus-x1.net/links/rush/images/concerts/rush-kansas-city-08.04.2013/32.jpg

It's Geddy, all fancied up in photoshop or whatever to look like all afro-y and different! Not to mention, cool!

Wasn't this picture in the tour guide along with ones of Alex and Neil, they all were a little strange looking. I would say this is what Dirk would look like IMHO

If I wasn't so exhausted I would give a better review. It was amazing. I don't regret spending the money or making the drive AT ALL. I've seen Rush twice in St. Louis inside and outside and both shows were awesome, but they destroyed Kansas City. There seemed to be a lot of emotion flowing off the stage. It would not surprise me if they didn't wait terribly long to do something else.
  • Like 2

This shirt?

Wasn't this picture in the tour guide along with ones of Alex and Neil, they all were a little strange looking. I would say this is what Dirk would look like IMHO

http://www.cygnus-x1.net/links/rush/images/tourbooks/clockwork-angels/clockwork-angels-75-s.jpg

Linc from the Mod Squad----Silid man, solid
  • Like 1

Methinks it's a version of the shirt he throws out before the encore. The back says "Hey man! Geddy Lee wants to you check this dude out.. cool or whaaaaaaat?" And no that wasnt a typo - the shirt says "to you" not "you to" - not sure if that is some reference I don't get.

I caught the shirt in Finland - Good times. 8 Shows on the tour including Denver and KC. Thanks to the Angel handing out Halos at intermission in the first 10 rows... I wore it proudly for the rest of the show and back at the Flying Saucer...

Be safe everyone..

TNG

Edited by New Guy
  • Like 1

I would have loved to have been at that show. Last show of the tour and It looks like such a beautiful venue. I used to frequent the area and saw it many times during it;s construction, and then a few more once complete.