What song do thing would be the best show opener for R40something tour?

I'd love it if they opened with a ripping drum solo....

ya a short one that leads into One Little Victory!

You know with the re-release of Vapor Trails I can see this happening very easily!

:codger:

You know what would be cool, If they all come out at different times. First Alex comes out and plays an Acousitic solo like "Hope" than Geddy joins him and they play something together Like "Resist" Then Neil shows up and goes into a small solo that leads into One Little Victory, The Anarchist, Show Don't Tell or YYZ.

Edited by losingit2k
  • Like 1

Set One

1. The Spirit of Radio

2. Superconductor

3. Cut to the Chase

4. Red Barchetta

5. Lock and Key

6. Carnies

7. Fly By Night

8. Available Light

9. Cold Fire

10. Tom Sawyer

Set 2

1. Distant Early Warning

2. Afterimage

3. Red Sector A

4. The Enemy Within

5. The Body Electric

6. Kid Gloves

7. Red Lenses

8. Between the Wheels

9. Witch Hunt

10. YYZ/drum solo

11. Limelight

12. 2112

Encore

1. Subdivisions

2. The Anarchist

3. Working Man

This could be the worst set list I've seen. Having said that, I'd still go and love it. But I can't imagine how dead the audience would be by the end of Witch Hunt.

You know with the re-release of Vapor Trails I can see this happening very easily!

You know what would be cool, If they all come out at different times. First Alex comes out and plays an Acousitic solo like "Hope" than Geddy joins him and they play something together Like "Resist" Then Neil shows up and goes into a small solo that leads into One Little Victory, The Anarchist, Show Don't Tell or YYZ.

your predictions are insane

Set One

1. The Spirit of Radio

2. Superconductor

3. Cut to the Chase

4. Red Barchetta

5. Lock and Key

6. Carnies

7. Fly By Night

8. Available Light

9. Cold Fire

10. Tom Sawyer

Set 2

1. Distant Early Warning

2. Afterimage

3. Red Sector A

4. The Enemy Within

5. The Body Electric

6. Kid Gloves

7. Red Lenses

8. Between the Wheels

9. Witch Hunt

10. YYZ/drum solo

11. Limelight

12. 2112

Encore

1. Subdivisions

2. The Anarchist

3. Working Man

This could be the worst set list I've seen. Having said that, I'd still go and love it. But I can't imagine how dead the audience would be by the end of Witch Hunt.

I think its a damn good set, let the people who hate GUP stay at home or hang out at the beer line the whole time. the crowd was dead enough on the CA tour, might as well put more nails in the coffin and let people like me enjoy ourselves

Set One

1. The Spirit of Radio

2. Superconductor

3. Cut to the Chase

4. Red Barchetta

5. Lock and Key

6. Carnies

7. Fly By Night

8. Available Light

9. Cold Fire

10. Tom Sawyer

Set 2

1. Distant Early Warning

2. Afterimage

3. Red Sector A

4. The Enemy Within

5. The Body Electric

6. Kid Gloves

7. Red Lenses

8. Between the Wheels

9. Witch Hunt

10. YYZ/drum solo

11. Limelight

12. 2112

Encore

1. Subdivisions

2. The Anarchist

3. Working Man

I think its a damn good set, let the people who hate GUP stay at home or hang out at the beer line the whole time. the crowd was dead enough on the CA tour, might as well put more nails in the coffin and let people like me enjoy ourselves

I like it, but Then I love P/G alot as well! I have no problems with that Setlist!

But interesting! I saw ABWH do this back in the day. And it was pretty cool! They all had their little spot light at the start of the show before they all came together for the massive concert. :codger:

But interesting! I saw ABWH do this back in the day. And it was pretty cool! They all had their little spot light at the start of the show before they all came together for the massive concert. :codger:

well it would work better for a group like that. personally I like that rush just comes out and starts rocking

• Like 1

well it would work better for a group like that. personally I like that rush just comes out and starts rocking

Yeah, but RUSH likes changing things up and trying new things. Lately I've been wondering what new things are left for them to do! The Instrumental Tour, PeW in its Entirety, An acoustic set, Complete Orchestra Tour, All Epics tour......All Epics now that woudl be something!

Yeah, but RUSH likes changing things up and trying new things. Lately I've been wondering what new things are left for them to do! The Instrumental Tour, PeW in its Entirety, An acoustic set, Complete Orchestra Tour, All Epics tour......All Epics now that woudl be something!

What would they do? Fountain, 2112, Xanadu, Camera Eye, Cygnus X-1, maybe Natural Science, and that's it.