Harold & Kumar

Midway Hawker

I thought this movie was stupid and hilarious... A dangerous combination..

I kept thinking "it's Cheech and Chong in the 21st Century"..

The bathroom sequence is one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

"Kumar's phone. Kumar speaking."

rofl3.gif

I thought it was funny. Of course, I live in the High Kingdom of the White Castle, so there is extra resonance for me. In these parts, White Castle's are manna from Heaven after a long night of decadence.

I identified with the late night excursion to get some "sliders". There simply comes a time in a young man's life when nothing else will fill the void. One will go to whatever exremes and overcome any obstacles to get the little square burgers. It's almost a rite of passage here.

The trailer for Red Band Harold and Kumar 2: Escape from Guantanamo Bay

WARNING! This is the age-restricted, uncensored trailer! DO NOT watch if offended by nudity, language, etc.....NOT FOR KIDS!!!!!! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

http://www.firstshowing.net/2007/12/05/red...mo-bay-trailer/

QUOTE (LoneStar Boogie @ Dec 30 2007, 07:17 AM)
The movie kind of jumped the shark when the rode the cheetah, though...

Dude, that's the thing. The movie is totally ridiculous and it's supposed to be. In another movie them riding the cheetah would have killed the movie, but this is not a movie that's supposed to be that realistic.

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Dec 30 2007, 02:50 PM)
The trailer for Red Band Harold and Kumar 2: Escape from Guantanamo Bay

WARNING! This is the age-restricted, uncensored trailer! DO NOT watch if offended by nudity, language, etc.....NOT FOR KIDS!!!!!! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

http://www.firstshowing.net/2007/12/05/red...mo-bay-trailer/

Lmao

Looks awesome, if its half as good as GTM then it'll be pretty sweet

Story line looks even more stupid this time, cant wait biggrin.gif

I thought it was a bit entertaining, nothing more. I might've liked it more if I enjoyed these "stoner" comedy pics, like Cheech & Chong, "Half Baked," "Super Troopers," etc.

The best part was that Neil Patrick Harris was willing to play "himself," although the Neil Patrick Harris character is a dude who's taken Ecstasy, is "tripping balls," is desperate for sex, and is willing to use his earlier role in "Doogie Howser" as a pick-up line to get some. laugh.gif

I rented this movie because it had White Castles in it. It is true as stated above most people go to extremes to get their "sliders" I was totally surprised at how funny it was. I was laughing so hard I had to stop it and start it over and get hubby to watch it. He just thought it was just about White Castles

Yeah, this movie's great. I remember the cheetah riding as especially hilarious and a true "WTF!? HAHAHA!" moment.

I just wanna know if they make it to Amsterdam or not. The whole reason I considered seeing this was because I just had a trip to the land of bud and bulbs - but from the previews it looks like they just get stuck in that stupid prison or whatever.

cool10.gif

best part of the movie:

the police sketches of what they looked like at the end of the movie. hilarious.

also, dude, is that a pterodactyl?