Will RUSH add more Tour dates?

RUSHian62

NO CHANCE....

not even a slim chance....

as much as they are enjoying this tour.....and the string ensemble, and the setlist, etc...

they have toured 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.....

they haven't toured this much since the early 90's....

they have 15 shows left.....

i think when those 15 are done, you won't see rush on a tour until at least 2015 and possibly 2016...

a long break will be upon us come August 5....

• Like 1

NO CHANCE....

not even a slim chance....

as much as they are enjoying this tour.....and the string ensemble, and the setlist, etc...

they have toured 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.....

they haven't toured this much since the early 90's....

they have 15 shows left.....

i think when those 15 are done, you won't see rush on a tour until at least 2015 and possibly 2016...

a long break will be upon us come August 5....

Sadly, I think you're right...They've done a LOT of touring, and released a couple good albums...They'll take a break, then we'll see them for the R41-42 tour!

They can't wait until 2016 to do another tour. I don't think many here understand how their age is now against them. It doesn't matter how healthy they eat, or how much exercise they get. Some things you just have no control over.

No 40th tour I think maybe a special cd or dvd for the 40th. Geddy has said no tour for 40th and since they have always done their own thing I think you can believe they won't be pressured into it
  • Like 1

Alex says here maybe a 40th!

http://www.rushisaba...eworks-magazine

you have to understand that alex says many things.....it gets a lot of fans excited, then it doesn't happen....

you always leave room for them to change their minds or to feel energized and want to head out next fall, but Geddy has said repeatedly in recent weeks that they are taking a long break....long.....i don't think they will even talk Rush related anything until at least after Christmas/New Years.....

they would have to start developing a stage show, setlist, etc... and then start rehearsing by July/August to start a fall tour....i just don't see them getting back that fast...

• Like 1

I hope that they take 10 months off and then head out on an R40 Tour next June or July but Honestly, I think that an R41 Tour is more likely. Many fans want to hear older songs including Jacob's Ladder and if they tour in 2015 they can present us with Permanent Waves on its 35th Annivesary.

:codger:

No 40th tour I think maybe a special cd or dvd for the 40th. Geddy has said no tour for 40th and since they have always done their own thing I think you can believe they won't be pressured into it

It would be nice if they release a new Compilation CD of all their Instrumentals and throw in about 4 new ones. Like Below:

RUSH: INSTRUMENTAL

Hemisphere (Prelude)

Precipiter (New Instrumental)

Where's My Thing ?

Leave That Thing Alone

Limbo

Evolution Blues (New Acoustic Solo by Alex)

Main Monkey Business

A'Dieu aux Fans (New Instrumental)

Didacts and Narpits

Mal-Nar

Skin Trade (New recorded Electronic Drum solo by Neil)

YYZ

La Villa Strangiatto

2112 Overture/ Temples/ Finale

Then they can follow it up with a Tour featuring all their instrumentals!

:rush: :haz: :rush:

Edited by losingit2k
  • Like 1