Pre-show FOH songlist?

Does anyone have or know the songs that have been playing over the FOH sound system before each show on this tour? I recognized "Carry On Wayward Son" by Kansas, "It Can Happen" by Yes, and "Dancing With The Moonlit Knight" by Genesis.

Anyone else here able to identify any of the others??

I always thought that was something determined by the venue, to match the taste of the crowd based on the show that's playing.

I did hear Moonlit Knight and I think a Crimso song before the Time Machine tour, so maybe it actually is something that travels with the production company.

What is FOH?

I think the band chooses the playlist, and I think they've been published in the past. I'll take a look on google.

i do remember hearing some Floyd in Nashville..."Time" to be specific...which would make sense if Neil chooses the songs...probably enjoys Nick Mason's roto-tom intro as much as I do

I know I have heard Fools overture at both the shows I have been at

I arrived at my seat only a few minutes before the show started, and was talking with folks, so I missed the pre show playlist the other night. I did notice at a Clutch show on 5/2/13 that they played all Slayer tunes in tribute to Jeff Hanneman.