Fox News Fail - Rock and Roll Hall of Fame article

dilbertyard

Rush gained entry following its first appearance on the ballot after repeatedly being left off the list since gaining eligibility in 1998, to the great consternation of the legion of Rush fans who cried bias against progressive rock. The long wait didn't seem to matter at Thursday's star-studded concert event, which ran over 5 hours. Peart, lead singer Alex Lifeson and guitarist Geddy Lee made up for lost time by launching into a rambunctious rendition of "Tom Sawyer" in front of more than 7,000 attendees.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.c.../#ixzz2QyibOM6J

haha

Edited by dilbertyard

Rush gained entry following its first appearance on the ballot after repeatedly being left off the list since gaining eligibility in 1998, to the great consternation of the legion of Rush fans who cried bias against progressive rock. The long wait didn't seem to matter at Thursday's star-studded concert event, which ran over 5 hours. Peart, lead singer Alex Lifeson and guitarist Geddy Lee made up for lost time by launching into a rambunctious rendition of "Tom Sawyer" in front of more than 7,000 attendees.

haha

When I happen to tune into Fox News, all I hear is:

Blah, blah, blah...

Not many news outlets get it right anyway, so this thing about Fox News is nothing unique. I'm sure MSNBC gets it wrong as well.
  • Like 1

People expect Fox to report things correctly?

Good point. If this week has taught us nothing, it's taught us that CNN is the gold standard for accuracy in journalism.

People expect Fox to report things correctly?

Good point. If this week has taught us nothing, it's taught us that CNN is the gold standard for accuracy in journalism.

I never said it was the only one, just that it was a repeat offender.

CNN and gold standard for accuracy in journalism? :laughing guy:

+1

You guys are being grossly unfair to CNN. May I remind you of who was first to report the arrest of a suspect in the Marathon bombing? Only a nitpicker would bring up the fact that the reports were inaccurate...

+1

You guys are being grossly unfair to CNN. May I remind you of who was first to report the arrest of a suspect in the Marathon bombing? Only a nitpicker would bring up the fact that the reports were inaccurate...

You're right because all news networks should actually have a reliable source (like the Boston PD or FBI) when making huge claims. Come to think of it, when I used to watch TV news regularly I expected FACTS from CREDIBLE SOURCES, which CNN had neither on that report.

Anyway, this is a discussion for SOCN, not the :rush: subforum. I'm sure there's a thread in there where people have already posted everything in this thread already.

+1

+2...If you guy's bash Fox News, it's because you fear the TRUTH of light being shown on Obama. CNN and MSLSD are nothing but cheerleaders for Obama, and an extension of the white house. They hide things like Benghazi from the sheep...and you hate on Fox for reporting it. But, what do I know....I'm from Texas.

haha

:facepalm:

Good thing they've never really heard Alex sing!

:laughing guy:

• Like 1

haha

Now why would Fox know about Rush anyway? They are a right wing mouthpiece and have no clue.

haha

Now why would Fox know about Rush anyway? They are a right wing mouthpiece and have no clue.

• Like 1

haha

rush isnt a political band and you dont have to be right-leaning or left-leaning to enjoy their music, you just gotta have ears

haha

Good thing they've never really heard Alex sing!

:laughing guy:

"Subdivisions"