1) The NFL really needs to hire refs that understand what is, and more importantly, what ISN'T PI. One of the two Ravens TDs was a total gift based on two calls that were complete bullsh!t. Let the players decide the games, will ya?

Amen, brother. It would be helpful if they also explained what the line of scrimmage is for purposes of this new idiotic "pushing" rule. And if they explained that in overtime, on a 56 yard field goal that no one believed the kicker was going to hit, when the said "pushing" played absolutely no role in the attempt, keep the flag in your pocket.

I can't disagree with you.

Somehow, I can't conjure up much sympathy for you though.

1) The NFL really needs to hire refs that understand what is, and more importantly, what ISN'T PI. One of the two Ravens TDs was a total gift based on two calls that were complete bullsh!t. Let the players decide the games, will ya?

Amen, brother. It would be helpful if they also explained what the line of scrimmage is for purposes of this new idiotic "pushing" rule. And if they explained that in overtime, on a 56 yard field goal that no one believed the kicker was going to hit, when the said "pushing" played absolutely no role in the attempt, keep the flag in your pocket.

As a fan of true competition, you should be pleased. Now you know they'll be focused next Sunday.

As a fan of true competition, you should be pleased. Now you know they'll be focused next Sunday.

Who said I'm a fan of true competition? I'm a Republican, remember, I love playing fields that are tilted in favor of the rich. :)

• Like 1

Meh. They knew it was against the rules (at least they should have as the information was sent to them in both written and video form) and they were warned not to do it in that very game. It sucks that it happened in that spot, but the players fought for this change and got it and this was quite obviously the correct call.

I notice the score are the Phins are pushing Brady around?

Brady's hand is clearly bothering him and we're getting decent pressure on him.

I'm not exactly sure...it was bothering him coming in.

I'm sure he'll recover in time to piss me off though.

Why the f*** do you call passes on 2nd and 3rd down from the 19 when you've been gashing them with the run, and all you need is 3 to go up two scores.

We are so f***ing stupid some times. F*** :facepalm:

Chalk this one up as a loss. Between the officials giving them 3 in the first half and that bullsh!t play calling sequence, we can't win.

F***ing Carroll. We might as well play with 10.

I am so f***ing sick of watching stupid football.

We suck.

Fire the damned coaching staff now.

So what happened in this game? And isn't that 4 losses on the spin after a 3-0 start?

I don't know and yes. I think I have to start pretending I like basketball until the next baseball season as football is just too depressing now.

So what happened in this game? And isn't that 4 losses on the spin after a 3-0 start?

I don't know and yes. I think I have to start pretending I like basketball until the next baseball season as football is just too depressing now.

The Bengals are gonna be tough next week, but after that it's the 0-7 Bucs so there's a guaranteed win right there. Hopefully you can beat the Panthers two weeks later too.

The Bengals are gonna be tough next week, but after that it's the 0-7 Bucs so there's a guaranteed win right there. Hopefully you can beat the Panthers two weeks later too.

So we can have a glimmer of hope for the playoffs just in time for the Jets to crush that hope in December. And I feel that's a best case scenario.

F***ing Carroll. We might as well play with 10.

I am so f***ing sick of watching stupid football.

We suck.

Fire the damned coaching staff now.

You'll get another shot at the Patriots on December 15 in Miami. As I was finishing raking up some leaves towards the end of the first half my son came out and "Dad, you don't want go in there."

It's all my fault Laugh , they were 17-3 and then I went and turned the game on.

:ph34r:

Not your fault. This one is split between Tannehill, Philbin, and Walt (Pat Patriot) Anderson.

Did you watch the game, RNB? Am I wrong about the two calls (batting and the PI on Gronk in the first half)? Can a Patriot fan defend those calls? (I know Simms did, Kraft must have got on him after disagreeing with that Gronk call.)

Did you watch the game, RNB? Am I wrong about the two calls (batting and the PI on Gronk in the first half)? Can a Patriot fan defend those calls? (I know Simms did, Kraft must have got on him after disagreeing with that Gronk call.)

I didn't see the Gronk call. The kids' various activities on Saturday means Sundays are the only days I can a) sleep past 6:30 a.m, and b) do any of the things around the house I have to do. The batting the ball call looked pretty clear to me as it was happening, but watching the replay I think it was much less so. What happened with Gronkowski?

I didn't see the Gronk call. The kids' various activities on Saturday means Sundays are the only days I can a) sleep past 6:30 a.m, and b) do any of the things around the house I have to do. The batting the ball call looked pretty clear to me as it was happening, but watching the replay I think it was much less so. What happened with Gronkowski?

A PI call where even homers Simms and Nantz said it was a bad call. I'll try to get the youtube video (I probably won't be able to find it though).