Official 2013 MLB Season Thread

RUSHHEAD666

.Rays 8 Jays 5 :( Toronto at 45 and 50 :eyeroll:

I just wish the Jays would win more!

Not happening. A 4-3 loss today. 45 and 51. :|

Jays had the bases loaded bottom of the 8th with no one out and could not score even 1 run... Dickey pitching tomorrow... I hope his knuckleball shows up so the Jays can win at least 1 game of the series.

Jays at 45 and 54 :sigh:

Guess the players only meeting before last night's loss didn't help.. they'll need to make changes this upcoming offseason.

They're 45 and 55 but they have Houston next. :drool:

Jays at 45 and 54 :sigh:

Guess the players only meeting before last night's loss didn't help.. they'll need to make changes this upcoming offseason.

They're 45 and 55 but they have Houston next. :drool:

3 out of 4. :atickhum: Jays at 48 and 56 :madra:

Reading this thread on a regular basis, I'm up to do date on the Blue Jays as much as i am on my Tribe! :LOL:

And btw Cleveland swept the Rangers, extra innings win Friday(I was there) back to back shutouts Saturday & today... :ebert:

Pirates are rolling, 4 in a row against the cards, 2.5 game lead best record in baseball!!!

If we can play 500 ball rest of season we will definitely make the playoffs. Time to give the pirates some love

• Like 1

Indians.. WINNING!! :haz:

Carlos Santana lead off HR bottom of 10th beat the WhiteSoxs 6-5. Seven in a row for the Tribe staying in the wild card race.

• Like 2

Pirates are rolling, 4 in a row against the cards, 2.5 game lead best record in baseball!!!

If we can play 500 ball rest of season we will definitely make the playoffs. Time to give the pirates some love

I'm more of an American League fan, but I will cheer for the Pirates for sentimental reasons. I vividly remember their 1971 season (Doc Ellis, Manny Sanguillen, Richie Hebner, Dave Cash, Willie Stargell, Roberto Clemente, etc. - that was a great team). Used to watch the games on WSEE Channel 35, Erie PA - play by play by Bob Prince and Nellie King. Bob Prince said a line I'll never forget when the umpire called a ball - 'That was closer than the fuzz on a tic's ear'. LOL
  • Like 1

Jays are 50 and 58 now :boo hiss: but Jim Belushi did a great job singing "Take me out" at Wrigley Field yesterday. :ebert:

50-59 :eyeroll:

It's turned out to be a disappointing season for Blue Jay fans.

At least we're doing better than the Chicago teams. :P

Jays are 50 and 58 now :boo hiss: but Jim Belushi did a great job singing "Take me out" at Wrigley Field yesterday. :ebert:

50-59 :eyeroll:

It's turned out to be a disappointing season for Blue Jay fans.

At least we're doing better than the Chicago teams. :P

Nice come back today in L.A. :cool: Jays at 51 and 60

okay lets break it down, weve got about 50 games to go......

National League is pretty much set, we have about 90 percent likely hood we know the 5 teams that will be in the playoffs. Braves and dodgers should easily win their divisions. cards, pirates and reds- one of the three will win division, other 2 likely wildcards. the team closest in trailing Cards/Reds is arizona at 56-55, dont see them makinga run, nats are under 500. At this point the NL central is what to watch

American League - HOLY crap this is gonna be interesting. Royals and Tribe are enfuego, I would say boston is really the only solid lock for post season at this point. Youve got 8 teams jockying for 5 spots. My prediction is boston in east, detroit central, texas in west, A's will fold, Cleveland and TB will take wild cards.

National League is pretty much set, we have about 90 percent likely hood we know the 5 teams that will be in the playoffs. Braves and dodgers should easily win their divisions. cards, pirates and reds- one of the three will win division, other 2 likely wildcards. the team closest in trailing Cards/Reds is arizona at 56-55, dont see them makinga run, nats are under 500. At this point the NL central is what to watch

American League - HOLY crap this is gonna be interesting. Royals and Tribe are enfuego, I would say boston is really the only solid lock for post season at this point. Youve got 8 teams jockying for 5 spots. My prediction is boston in east, detroit central, texas in west, A's will fold, Cleveland and TB will take wild cards.

From your mouth to God's ears. But I cringed this weekend when I heard some radio host saying "They're (the Red Sox) going to make the playoffs, it's just a matter of where." I heard the same thing as late as mid September in 2011. The Rays' pitching staff is scary.

From your mouth to God's ears. But I cringed this weekend when I heard some radio host saying "They're (the Red Sox) going to make the playoffs, it's just a matter of where." I heard the same thing as late as mid September in 2011. The Rays' pitching staff is scary.

Look Rick N Backer in a baseball thread, I've noticed you again! But I never noticed you before! I'll think of you as the Poison fan from here on, or the crack pipe guy! :oops: :angel: :hi:

Look Rick N Backer in a baseball thread, I've noticed you again! But I never noticed you before! I'll think of you as the Poison fan from here on, or the crack pipe guy! :oops: :angel: :hi:

Duck, seriously, get some help.

Oh is this the alternative to your crack pipe thing? So if I disagree with you then I must be either on drugs or mentally ill. Interesting perspective.

Oh is this the alternative to your crack pipe thing? So if I disagree with you then I must be either on drugs or mentally ill. Interesting perspective.

Duck, go be an internet Hulk somewhere else. Or if you have something of substance, besides "I'm so important around here I don't even know who you are," to contribute, I'd love to hear it. I get the sense you don't though.

Duck, go be an internet Hulk somewhere else. Or if you have something of substance, besides "I'm so important around here I don't even know who you are," to contribute, I'd love to hear it. I get the sense you don't though.

Well yes since you have the important things to say, I better not say anything else and do like you say, buzz off out of here, before you call me a drug fiend or advise me to see a doctor or something. Just so you're happy.

So I'll go back to what I was doing now, and you can do whatever it is you were doing too. And all is well.

:hail: