• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning.

bekloppt.gif

Good Morning!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/7animation.gif

Good morning

bekloppt.gif

Ugh... Not a good morning. Got woken up at 3:40 AM to the fire pager screaming at me. Structure Fire. Bedroom burning. The people were evacuated, no problem. Got the fire put out. Worked the overhaul team which is responsible for punching holes in the ceiling and walls to make sure no other trapped sources of heat exist. The LAST thing you want as a fire dept. is to have to be called back to the scene you just left because a fire re-ignited. So we ripped the room apart. Whomever lives in this house are absolute slobs. Food everywhere, clothes all over the floor, boxes scattered, papers... you name it. And no signs of children - these are adults. I'm never complaining again about the state of my own house. Ok that's bullshit - sure I will. But it's never looked like this on its worst day. Now I'm back at home about a half hour. The stupid dogs started barking like maniacs when I opened the front door. I want to shoot them. They woke up the whole house. It's 6:00 AM. I'm tired and I want to sleep but can't, my alarm clock would have been going off by now anyway. . I'm hungry but can't eat because I'm supposed to meet my father for breakfast. I need a shower. My gear is a mess. I'm still overheated from before, and can't cool down.

oh.. Good morning. coffee.gif sarcasm.gif

Morning everyone.

Wrecked.

His Lordship otherwise known as "He Who Rules All With An Iron Fist Even Though He's Only Been On The Planet For 15 Weeks" or Ethan for short decided to wake every hour on the hour last night.

Nurse!! More Tea!!

Archived