The Following (Un-#$%^ing-believable)

Rick N. Backer

OH Lix! you're here. I should talk. I haven't been that active here.

I didn't watch it because I watched the finale of Betrayal.

Okay, J2112yyz...they're going to replay it next Monday and have a new episode also.

That Kevin Bacon was on the morning show and he said so.

Yeah, I will likely record it to see what's up - I'll give them the first 2. I do not have high hopes.

I watched it. I liked it. As I've said before, the fact that it's not a formulaic cop/lawyer/doctor drama ALONE is enough to make me root for it.

The dude hanging out with the body of the girl he murdered all day was beyond creepy

I agree with the spoiler, but I am not too into this season. Seems kinda lame.

I watched it. I liked it. As I've said before, the fact that it's not a formulaic cop/lawyer/doctor drama ALONE is enough to make me root for it.

The dude hanging out with the body of the girl he murdered all day was beyond creepy

I agree with the spoiler, but I am not too into this season. Seems kinda lame.

Come along for the ride anyways LiX.

Watched the second episode and it just gets worse... those twins annoy me. Like really annoy me. I think they are supposed to be creepy, which they are, but they come off as more annoying than anything to me.

This show officially sucks.

Why kill off one semi attractive brunette FBI idiot who can't shoot straight or think logically just to bring in her twin who is identical to her in every manner of uselessness?

Ryan Hardy one step ahead of the Feebs only be told, "don't do it again" for the 3rd time.

"Here you three FBI guys, guard this girl while I(not law enforcement at all) go try and beat up the twins on my own."

Whoever is writing this piece of shit should do the world a favor and go ahead and shoot themselves in the head. I think I watched the last episode I will ever watch this week.

Why kill off one semi attractive brunette FBI idiot who can't shoot straight or think logically just to bring in her twin who is identical to her in every manner of uselessness?

Ryan Hardy one step ahead of the Feebs only be told, "don't do it again" for the 3rd time.

"Here you three FBI guys, guard this girl while I(not law enforcement at all) go try and beat up the twins on my own."

Whoever is writing this piece of shit should do the world a favor and go ahead and shoot themselves in the head. I think I watched the last episode I will ever watch this week.

Except for the suicide line... I pretty much agree with this post

I don't agree. If you measure a show on a "believability" meter, you're generally going to be disappointed. I find that I enjoy each episode, and look forward to the next one. That's good enough for me.

• Like 1

My wife wanted to watch, so I stuck around... I am officially done now. Last night was sickeningly stupid.

So... FBI tactics... You suspect someone is pretending to be someone she is not. You are convinced she is part of the cult, so what do you do? Sneer at her suspiciously until she gets jumpy and runs away, of course.

F**k this show. I cannot stand it anymore.

My wife wanted to watch, so I stuck around... I am officially done now. Last night was sickeningly stupid.

So... FBI tactics... You suspect someone is pretending to be someone she is not. You are convinced she is part of the cult, so what do you do? Sneer at her suspiciously until she gets jumpy and runs away, of course.

F**k this show. I cannot stand it anymore.

I can tell you that in real life, law enforcement officials have been know to disclose to the target of an investigation what it is they're investigating in a way that lets the target lie about their actions to avoid being caught. And that prosecutors have been known to sit in their office with detectives and say things like "are you kidding me?" when said detectives tell them what they disclosed to the target. So it's not as ridiculous as you might think.

I'm still on board. It's not a documentary.

Oh boy, I can't wait to see the latest episode!

I watch Revolution on NBC precisely because it is so bad!

:LOL:

Yet another show I could not get into. The acting and dialogue was horrible which is a shame because the premise was interesting and had promise.

I love that show too. Is it at times silly? Yes. But like The Following it's an hour of entertainment. Nothing more or less.

Yet another show I could not get into. The acting and dialogue was horrible which is a shame because the premise was interesting and had promise.

I love that show too. Is it at times silly? Yes. But like The Following it's an hour of entertainment. Nothing more or less.

If the show forces me to make incredibly large leaps of logic and is not science fiction or fantasy then it becomes absurd and therefore not entertaining to me. If it is a serious crime drama then it has to be semi realistic.

With Revolution it was more about the tedious dialogue and terrible line delivery between some of the main characters. I would not have been a bit surprised to see that the actors were still holding scripts in their hands. It was that bad.

If the show forces me to make incredibly large leaps of logic and is not science fiction or fantasy then it becomes absurd and therefore not entertaining to me. If it is a serious crime drama then it has to be semi realistic.

With Revolution it was more about the tedious dialogue and terrible line delivery between some of the main characters. I would not have been a bit surprised to see that the actors were still holding scripts in their hands. It was that bad.

I know what you mean, I kinda like that new show Intelligence, but the way Marg Helgenberger (sp?) delivers her lines is obnoxious at times.