milk on rush

Geddyfan13

Hello does any1 like milk on rush form? i am asking if rush like milk too but not now now i ask who want to takl abou milk an maybee rush i like geedy best

:rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :oops: :chickendance: :rush: :rush: :rush: :rush: :rush: :rush: :rush: :fuckinputer: :pussy: :pussy:

• Like 1

Only Neil Peart could twist the ends of a milk mustache!!

YES! Welcome back, geddyfan13!

How's the story/movie script going - the one you were going to do featuring Geddy, Alex, and Neil as dairy farmers?

• Like 1

Hello mara thank you for asknig i am not making script anymore but becuus my frend said to me atht no one will want to read about rush as farmer so i stop writing about that i do not know if anyone like story about rush as dfarmer i wanted to write were geedy is scared of cow but he has to become farmer so he can overcom the fear and be brave not scared but my frend did not think it was good for movie so now i will think of new story about rush and geedy thank you for ask about story

:drool: :drool: :drool: :baabaa: :dweez: :rush: :rush: :rush: :rush: :rush: :rush: :7up: :pussy: :pussy: :pussy: :D :D

you know, i think we've all learned a valuable lesson here today. i don't know what that lesson is, but i am confident that we've learned it, and for now, that is enough.

I'm not sure what that lesson is either, Goobs, but I do like your post..! :)

• Like 1

Hello mara thank you for asknig i am not making script anymore but becuus my frend said to me atht no one will want to read about rush as farmer so i stop writing about that i do not know if anyone like story about rush as dfarmer i wanted to write were geedy is scared of cow but he has to become farmer so he can overcom the fear and be brave not scared but my frend did not think it was good for movie so now i will think of new story about rush and geedy thank you for ask about story

:drool: :drool: :drool: :baabaa: :dweez: :rush: :rush: :rush: :rush: :rush: :rush: :7up: :pussy: :pussy: :pussy: :D :D

I'd like to read about Geddy becoming a farmer to overcome his fear of cows. Sounds like it could be epic.

I like your posts Geddyfan13. I like your art too. I like milk too. I'm sorry about your story with the farmers not working out. Maybe you could write a story about geddy and baseball and how he loves watching and thinking of things like baseball. :dweez: :pokercards: :chickendance: :drool: :burger: :kisshug: :heart: :sundog: :hail: :rush: :haz: :D B) :LOL: :Neil:

for a second there i thought maybe harvey milk mentioned rush in an interview before he was killed way back when.

I thought it said MLK on rush

martin luther king was killed in 1968, so yeah, i'm thinking he was NOT aware of rush to comment on them. :P

• Like 1

Oh, yes, they all enjoy baseball very much but Geddy especially. He sings about it when he is singing live and his baseballs were in the movie and then he donated a lot of them to a museum so they could remember their history. Geddy like to collect things and he is very generous too. :oops: :drool: :mwah: :rose: :blush: :sundog: :pizza: :eh: :hug2: :hail: :rush: :haz: :) :geddy: :yay: