Pink Floyd

Mr. Not

GUISE HE HAS A 130 IQ,

130? Just shy of genius. Makes sense.

I don't know why TG even brought that up, it's from a thread where I question IQ tests, and the relevancy of one's IQ in general.

http://www.therushfo...n-iq-of-130-xd/

(130 is averaged between 3 tests by the way. In High School it was 128, last year the test said 132, and a few months back I got 129... 129.6 average, so i figure I'm just in that area.)

Edited by Mr. IsNot

David Gilmour is the greatest guitarist ever. Nobody, and I mean nobody rings more out of a note than Gilmour. If you can't appreciate what he brings to the table, then something is wrong.

Hey..if you are looking for attention, why not go into the Rush sub forum and say that Natural Science sucks.

GUISE HE HAS A 130 IQ,

Also, my penis is 5 and a half inches long... No idea about the girth, I never really bothered to measure that. probably 4?

Why brag about your incredible physical gifts here? Why not make this announcement in New World Woman! You'll have to beat them back with a stick! :LOL:

David Gilmour is the greatest guitarist ever. Nobody, and I mean nobody rings more out of a note than Gilmour. If you can't appreciate what he brings to the table, then something is wrong.

Hey..if you are looking for attention, why not go into the Rush sub forum and say that Natural Science sucks.

But Natural Science is great,

Wish You Here's acoustic intro is good, did I mention that? But as for DG being the greatest guitar ever, well I obviously disagree with you there a bit ;)

What I'm basically saying here PF's cons really outweigh the pros, which is why after listening to every album at least once, and the "big three" multiple times, it's still just music that I have spent too much patience on. If it's something I have no patience for, it's auditory sensations that displease me. So music, slang, accents, noises, stuff like that.

Edited by Mr. IsNot

GUISE HE HAS A 130 IQ,

Also, my penis is 5 and a half inches long... No idea about the girth, I never really bothered to measure that. probably 4?

Why brag about your incredible physical gifts here? Why not make this announcement in New World Woman! You'll have to beat them back with a stick! :LOL:

Hahaha. The point was that I'm pretty sure that the size is below average, and I'm not ashamed to admit that over the internet!

GUISE HE HAS A 130 IQ,

I don't know why TG even brought that up, it's from a thread where I question IQ tests, and the relevancy of one's IQ in general.

http://www.therushfo...n-iq-of-130-xd/

(130 is averaged between 3 tests by the way. In High School it was 128, last year the test said 132, and a few months back I got 129... 129.6 average, so i figure I'm just in that area.)

:D Incidentally, I took Meddle for a spin, inspired by this thread. You have a point about the plodding tempo. Some amazing guitar work though.