Caption a Random Image IV: this time it's personal

Ghost of a Rider

And this one goes to LIX for:

How's my ass taste Mr puppet?!?

Take it LIX!

Principled Man--------------------------------56------------------------------------------4/18/14

Ghost of a Rider------------------------------55------------------------------------------4/22/14

Lost In Xanadu--------------------------------47------------------------------------------4/24/14

Snowdogged----------------------------------43------------------------------------------2/24/14

BeOhBeBob-----------------------------------42------------------------------------------1/28/14

USB Connector-------------------------------31------------------------------------------4/14/14

Janie--------------------------------------------24------------------------------------------4/15/14

drbirdsong-------------------------------------16------------------------------------------3/29/14

KennyLee--------------------------------------12-------------------------------------------3/18/14

tx_rush-----------------------------------------11-------------------------------------------2/19/14

Lerxster------------------------------------------7------------------------------------------2/26/14

Your_Lion---------------------------------------4-------------------------------------------3/22/13

greyfriar------------------------------------------4------------------------------------------11/20/13

Chronos------------------------------------------3-------------------------------------------1/22/14

Inthend-------------------------------------------3-------------------------------------------2/17/14

rushgoober--------------------------------------2--------------------------------------------3/8/13

Tombstone Mountain--------------------------2--------------------------------------------4/9/13

Tick------------------------------------------------2--------------------------------------------6/8/13

waluigithewalrus--------------------------------1-------------------------------------------1/7/12

sundog-------------------------------------------1-------------------------------------------4/15/13

Shredder2---------------------------------------1-------------------------------------------7/5/13

Dr. Sheldon Cooper---------------------------1-------------------------------------------3/11/14

KenJennings-----------------------------------1-------------------------------------------4/6/14

Game Rules:

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/78972-caption-a-random-image-iv-this-time-its-personal/

Pic Archive:

http://smg.beta.photobucket.com/user/ghostofarider1/library/Caption%20a%20Random%20Image%20IV

Alice In Blubberland.

Wow, I thought that random picture would get a few captions...

You win by default! :)

Late entry..

This happens every year at the Umpa Lumpa Convention.

Thanks LIX! Although I guess I should also thank all those who did not caption. Anyway, see what you can do with this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v712/ghostofarider1/Caption%20a%20Random%20Image%20IV/372_zpsb5fa6804.jpg

Principled Man--------------------------------56------------------------------------------4/18/14

Ghost of a Rider------------------------------56------------------------------------------4/25/14

Lost In Xanadu--------------------------------47------------------------------------------4/24/14

Snowdogged----------------------------------43------------------------------------------2/24/14

BeOhBeBob-----------------------------------42------------------------------------------1/28/14

USB Connector-------------------------------31------------------------------------------4/14/14

Janie--------------------------------------------24------------------------------------------4/15/14

drbirdsong-------------------------------------16------------------------------------------3/29/14

KennyLee--------------------------------------12-------------------------------------------3/18/14

tx_rush-----------------------------------------11-------------------------------------------2/19/14

Lerxster------------------------------------------7------------------------------------------2/26/14

Your_Lion---------------------------------------4-------------------------------------------3/22/13

greyfriar------------------------------------------4------------------------------------------11/20/13

Chronos------------------------------------------3-------------------------------------------1/22/14

Inthend-------------------------------------------3-------------------------------------------2/17/14

rushgoober--------------------------------------2--------------------------------------------3/8/13

Tombstone Mountain--------------------------2--------------------------------------------4/9/13

Tick------------------------------------------------2--------------------------------------------6/8/13

waluigithewalrus--------------------------------1-------------------------------------------1/7/12

sundog-------------------------------------------1-------------------------------------------4/15/13

Shredder2---------------------------------------1-------------------------------------------7/5/13

Dr. Sheldon Cooper---------------------------1-------------------------------------------3/11/14

KenJennings-----------------------------------1-------------------------------------------4/6/14

Game Rules:

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/78972-caption-a-random-image-iv-this-time-its-personal/

Pic Archive:

http://smg.beta.photobucket.com/user/ghostofarider1/library/Caption%20a%20Random%20Image%20IV

So I guess LIX takes this one by default. Take it LIX!

Ghost of a Rider------------------------------56------------------------------------------4/25/14

Lost In Xanadu--------------------------------48------------------------------------------4/27/14

Game Rules:

Pic Archive:

Looks like LIX might be out of pocket so I'll go ahead and post the next pic in hopes that he'll be back in time to judge.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v712/ghostofarider1/Caption%20a%20Random%20Image%20IV/373_zpsea16e8b4.jpg

wow, I didn't get time to post 1 :(

Sorry, I was just trying to keep the momentum going. If you want to put up your own pic, let me know and I'll remove mine.

Jack should have never challenged the Giant to a game of marbles....

Prediction - winner. :) GoaR is tired of giving it back to me. You could have likely posted anything (although I think this one is great) and still won :LOL:

Prediction - winner. :) GoaR is tired of giving it back to me. You could have likely posted anything (although I think this one is great) and still won :LOL:

I'm with you, I give this one to PM. Take it away Principled Man!

Principled Man--------------------------------57------------------------------------------4/29/14

Lost In Xanadu--------------------------------48------------------------------------------4/27/14

Game Rules:

Pic Archive:

OK, springtime fashion critics, caption THIS:

http://www.visualjokes.com/pics/wwv.jpg

I've never loved wind so much.

And the wind cried "I love you too!"

WINNER!!

Principled Man--------------------------------57------------------------------------------4/29/14

Janie--------------------------------------------25------------------------------------------5/1/14

Game Rules:

Pic Archive:

WOOOO! Thank you kindly.

First, I have a question. Can we post/caption funny gifs too? I came across a hilarious one of a sloth in a hammock while finding my next caption pic to post.

Second... here you go!

http://scienceblogs.com/gregladen/wp-content/blogs.dir/472/files/2012/04/i-d42ec649c2d26f50576c57e075b65c61-NeedsCaption5.jpg