Caption a Random Image IV: this time it's personal

Ghost of a Rider

Thanks Kenny! Sorry for the delay but the internet here has been absolutely atrocious the last few days and I wasn't able to post a new pic yesterday. Anyway, have a go at this one:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v712/ghostofarider1/Caption%20a%20Random%20Image%20IV/395_zps17a72e13.jpg

Ghost of a Rider------------------------------63------------------------------------------6/2/14

Principled Man--------------------------------58------------------------------------------5/14/14

Lost In Xanadu--------------------------------55------------------------------------------5/30/14

Snowdogged----------------------------------43------------------------------------------2/24/14

BeOhBeBob-----------------------------------42------------------------------------------1/28/14

USB Connector-------------------------------31------------------------------------------4/14/14

Janie--------------------------------------------26------------------------------------------5/5/14

drbirdsong-------------------------------------18------------------------------------------5/25/14

KennyLee--------------------------------------14-------------------------------------------5/31/14

tx_rush-----------------------------------------11-------------------------------------------2/19/14

Lerxster------------------------------------------7------------------------------------------2/26/14

Your_Lion---------------------------------------4-------------------------------------------3/22/13

greyfriar------------------------------------------4------------------------------------------11/20/13

Chronos------------------------------------------3-------------------------------------------1/22/14

Inthend-------------------------------------------3-------------------------------------------2/17/14

rushgoober--------------------------------------2--------------------------------------------3/8/13

Tombstone Mountain--------------------------2--------------------------------------------4/9/13

Tick------------------------------------------------2--------------------------------------------6/8/13

waluigithewalrus--------------------------------1-------------------------------------------1/7/12

sundog-------------------------------------------1-------------------------------------------4/15/13

Shredder2---------------------------------------1-------------------------------------------7/5/13

Dr. Sheldon Cooper---------------------------1-------------------------------------------3/11/14

KenJennings-----------------------------------1-------------------------------------------4/6/14

WIDE-ANGLE WATCHER-------------------1--------------------------------------------5/12/14

Game Rules:

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/78972-caption-a-random-image-iv-this-time-its-personal/

Pic Archive:

http://smg.beta.photobucket.com/user/ghostofarider1/library/Caption%20a%20Random%20Image%20IV

A couple of really good ones and it was a tough choice but eventually I went with Kenny's

I always wear ear protection. The saw isn't too loud but the screaming really distracts me.

Take it Kenny!

Ghost of a Rider------------------------------63------------------------------------------6/2/14

Principled Man--------------------------------58------------------------------------------5/14/14

Lost In Xanadu--------------------------------55------------------------------------------5/30/14

Snowdogged----------------------------------43------------------------------------------2/24/14

BeOhBeBob-----------------------------------42------------------------------------------1/28/14

USB Connector-------------------------------31------------------------------------------4/14/14

Janie--------------------------------------------26------------------------------------------5/5/14

drbirdsong-------------------------------------18------------------------------------------5/25/14

KennyLee--------------------------------------15-------------------------------------------6/4/14

tx_rush-----------------------------------------11-------------------------------------------2/19/14

Lerxster------------------------------------------7------------------------------------------2/26/14

Your_Lion---------------------------------------4-------------------------------------------3/22/13

greyfriar------------------------------------------4------------------------------------------11/20/13

Chronos------------------------------------------3-------------------------------------------1/22/14

Inthend-------------------------------------------3-------------------------------------------2/17/14

rushgoober--------------------------------------2--------------------------------------------3/8/13

Tombstone Mountain--------------------------2--------------------------------------------4/9/13

Tick------------------------------------------------2--------------------------------------------6/8/13

waluigithewalrus--------------------------------1-------------------------------------------1/7/12

sundog-------------------------------------------1-------------------------------------------4/15/13

Shredder2---------------------------------------1-------------------------------------------7/5/13

Dr. Sheldon Cooper---------------------------1-------------------------------------------3/11/14

KenJennings-----------------------------------1-------------------------------------------4/6/14

WIDE-ANGLE WATCHER------------------1--------------------------------------------5/12/14

Game Rules:

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/78972-caption-a-random-image-iv-this-time-its-personal/

Pic Archive:

http://smg.beta.photobucket.com/user/ghostofarider1/library/Caption%20a%20Random%20Image%20IV

Thanks, I thought LIX stole that with the "board" comment.

OK, Here goes!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-_B1jJdlwNak/UTocz6Z788I/AAAAAAAAADU/ALfFgl7IKcU/s1600/Funny+Akshay+Kumar_2.jpg

Thanks Kenny (and Narp!)

GoaR - Can you handle the next round? I am going to be busy the next couple days and likely will not be around much.

I can handle the judging but our internet is so bad right now I don't think it'll be possible to upload a pic. So if you can at least do that much, I'll judge the round.

I don't know what happened to LIX but since I've got the only caption, I'll just take the win and proceed from here. With that said, here's the next pic:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v712/ghostofarider1/Caption%20a%20Random%20Image%20IV/398_zps994477d7.jpg

Ghost of a Rider------------------------------64------------------------------------------6/10/14

Lost In Xanadu--------------------------------56------------------------------------------6/6/14

KennyLee--------------------------------------15-------------------------------------------6/4/14

WIDE-ANGLE WATCHER------------------1--------------------------------------------5/12/14

Game Rules:

Pic Archive:

I guess Kenny gets this one by default. Take it Kenny!

Ghost of a Rider------------------------------64------------------------------------------6/10/14

Lost In Xanadu--------------------------------56------------------------------------------6/6/14

KennyLee--------------------------------------16-------------------------------------------6/11/14

Game Rules:

Pic Archive:

I hate winning by default. It's not like winning at all. :facepalm:

But... there's a job to be done!

http://pixug.com/files/funzug/imgs/crazypics/make_you_oops_04.jpg

I don't know what happened to LIX but since I've got the only caption, I'll just take the win and proceed from here.

Wait... What??

Thanks Kenny (and Narp!)

GoaR - Can you handle the next round? I am going to be busy the next couple days and likely will not be around much.

I can handle the judging but our internet is so bad right now I don't think it'll be possible to upload a pic. So if you can at least do that much, I'll judge the round.

I dunno about everyone else, but seeing you were supposed to be judging this last round, taking a win is kinda cheap in this instance. Not that it matters seeing nobody is playing....

I don't know what happened to LIX but since I've got the only caption, I'll just take the win and proceed from here.

Wait... What??

Thanks Kenny (and Narp!)

I dunno about everyone else, but seeing you were supposed to be judging this last round, taking a win is kinda cheap in this instance. Not that it matters seeing nobody is playing....

Meh... I'm over it.

To be honest, I completely forgot that I was judging. If I had remembered that I certainly would not have taken the win. I'll revise the scoreboard accordingly.