Caption a Random Image IV: this time it's personal

Ghost of a Rider

OK so....Having had our birthday girl here, and being such a good sport...maybe she can get an honorary "point", kind of like our birthday gift to her?

And now down to business. My wife caught me checking all the posts. She kinda startled me when I heard an Oh My God over my left shoulder, so I let her sit in. She says Happy Birthday Mara lol, and laughed at everyone's posts....including the hairy bear dude!

The one she liked best was the one everyone else liked too, even our birthday girl Guess there's nothing like a huge pizza as an appetizer and a delivery dude in the oven

Principled Man, take the reigns!

Thank ya, Bob! :D

Caption THIS:

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff295/unk2112/1005-09strangefrank01.jpg

"Alright Frankie, I'm only going to explain this to you once more. I have dibs on the maid! Anymore problems from you and you will end up with the small backup penis that I have for you." Edited by snowdogged

"Don't let the names those bullies at school call you get to you, Sweetie Pie. They are just jealous of how beautiful you are and that's why they say you look like Frankenstein. Anyhow, you'll always be daddy's little girl!"

"Okay Franky, pull the cables out of your neck and let's go to the audition for that new show, The Munsters."

"Who am I up against?"

"Some clown named Fred Gwynn. But don't worry, seeing as how you're an actual monster, you're a shoe-in."

Edited by Ghost of a Rider

So ive given you an abby normal brain, super human strength and an enormous vonstucher. You might not know what a vonstucher is, but trust me, someday youll thank me Edited by tx_rush
  • Like 1

So ive given you an abby normal brain, super human strength and an enormous vonstucher. You might not know what a vonstucher is, but trust me, someday youll thank me

Gotta go with the abby normal..... :laughing guy:

You're up, TEX!!