Caption a Random Image IV: this time it's personal

Ghost of a Rider

This one from Janie gave me a good chuckle.

Fermented mice seemed like a good idea at the time.

Take it Janie!

Snowdogged----------------------------------13------------------------------------------2/1/13

Ghost of a Rider------------------------------10------------------------------------------2/10/13

USB Connector-------------------------------8-------------------------------------------2/6/13

Lost In Xanadu--------------------------------8-------------------------------------------2/9/13

BeOhBeBob-----------------------------------7-------------------------------------------1/14/13

Janie--------------------------------------------7-------------------------------------------2/12/13

drbirdsong-------------------------------------4-------------------------------------------1/23/13

Your_Lion--------------------------------------3-------------------------------------------11/22/12

Principled Man--------------------------------3-------------------------------------------2/8/13

waluigithewalrus------------------------------1-------------------------------------------1/7/12

Tombstone Mountain------------------------1-------------------------------------------1/16/13

Game Rules:

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/78972-caption-a-random-image-iv-this-time-its-personal/

Pic Archive:

http://smg.beta.photobucket.com/user/ghostofarider1/library/Caption%20a%20Random%20Image%20IV

OK lady Bad news? You got a busted axle here, and I might have to order direct from Little Tikes, Good news? There's like 18 garage sales this weekend and I might find it right here in town

"I can fix this scratch in the plastic ma'am but it'll cost ten Gummy Bears and five lollipops."

"Okay, but can you get it done before three o'clock? My husband gets out of day care at 2:30 and I'd like to have it back in the toybox by then."

Edited by Ghost of a Rider

I knew we should've bought a Step 3.....but nooooooooo......Mommy disagreed.....

There were a lot of good captions but this one is our winner!

Thanks, Janie!! :D :D

OK....caption THIS:

http://funny.desivalley.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Rock-n-roll-dog.jpg

"Hey Billay. BILLAY!!! D'joo get the dogg nip I asked for?"

"Hush man the cats will will come if they know I'm carrying this merchandise."

"If you dun bring me some nip soon I'm gonna yell till every cat in town knows yoo carryin'."