Headlong Flight kicked ass in Buffalo

stevefoote

Just got back,random thoughts.Seems like the 3 hours went by pretty quickly. Subdivisions,then boom 2112.Geddy's voice was in fine form.Didn't really notice the strings too much except for The Garden.My section,crowd was lame-ass,barely alive. Meet a guy on the Metro who said he was going to take a piss during the CA songs.What a douche!!! All the songs from CA were great but Headlong Flight kicked ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got back, made sure I did all my pissing before the show. I didn't leave my seat from beginning to end (other than to stand and cheer). I was up on the top section, and it was fantastic. Red Sector A, Headlong Flight, & Clockwork Angels were fantastic. It was such a great show.

Yes, it was awesome. All the new material kicked ass, except for Halo Effect and The Garden. Halo isn't that good to begin with and there was something off with The Garden, but once the solo started it was fine.

It was cool to hear the string ensemble play along with the CA songs. Perhaps if the production wasn't so muddy on the new album I would've realised before the show how much the strings are used on it.