The Wreckers - single

Lost In Xanadu

No offense, but who really listens to regular radio anymore confused13.gif

If I want my Rush (or anyone else for that matter) I just pull out the CD or my iPod and go from there....I got tired of "rock radio" years back when my local station refused to play certain songs because they weren't considered "classic rock" in a few of the DJ's eyes.....

Anyway....Sirius and XM put local stations to shame!

QUOTE (Dscrapre @ Oct 14 2012, 08:42 PM)
I don't listen to the radio, but my brother has heard it a few times. Headlong Flight too.

I listen to it enough, half the time I'm driving I listen to the radio - or my ipod...

I have heard HF quite often - this was the first I heard TW

QUOTE (LedRush @ Oct 15 2012, 09:37 AM)
I've heard them on satellite, but never on regular radio.

I heard The Wreckers on my local "regular radio" station this past weekend here in Georgia. I was just randomly flipping through presets, and -- screech! Hey, that's new Rush! I am glad they're getting a little play.

The only time i listen to rock radio is at work, and that's not by choice. Coworkers have it on the only station able to pick up in shop is WRQK Canton(AC/DC &Ozzy nonstop) schla03.gif .... However that National syndicated program Sixx sense? with Nicky Sixx from Motley Crue played The Wreckers couple of times...... inbetween OzzyDC. eyesre4.gif

QUOTE (Jaminbenb @ Oct 15 2012, 10:22 AM)
No offense, but who really listens to regular radio anymore confused13.gif

If I want my Rush (or anyone else for that matter) I just pull out the CD or my iPod and go from there....I got tired of "rock radio" years back when my local station refused to play certain songs because they weren't considered "classic rock" in a few of the DJ's eyes.....

Anyway....Sirius and XM put local stations to shame!

I still listen, though really only because my car doesn't have a CD or Ipod dock. Old cassette player in that thing. At least I have Presto for that...Anyways, I do still listen to radio.

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Oct 13 2012, 08:37 PM)
Anyone hear it on the radio yet? It was the next single and I just heard it for the first time today

I listen to the radio at work. The local station in Montreal (Chom FM) pretty well still plays Headlong flight and The Wreckers daily. I can't remember the last time they gave two singles from a Rush album so much attention. Some days I hear both of them twice when I am at work.