HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JohnnyBlaze!

Babycat

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Aug 26 2012, 02:02 AM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Aug 26 2012, 12:26 AM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Aug 25 2012, 04:47 PM)
Happy Birthday JB! AKA Andrew!

Not many people know this but JB is a semi-famous Bob Hope impersonator at the weekends twice a month at his local comedy club, where he performs for rabid audiences.

This youtube clip of Bob in The Princess and the Pirate, when Sylvester is forced to drink huge mugs of beer by crazy pirates 1287.gif and perform onstage in a false nose and clown costume while heckled by a baying mob is a good example of the kind of thing JB does and in fact this excerpt has become a signature Johnny Blaze routine over the years!

The line: "...I'm an old man, I'm a very old man and I've seen much of life..." is particularly apt these days for JB...

(he also has a hot Virginia Mayo lookalike he works with)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oez55GIRegA

cool10.gif

You doped up lunatic! Good stuff! trink39.gif

I'm sorta disappointed now. I was hoping to see your act. biggrin.gif

You'll see it!

wink.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Aug 27 2012, 02:30 AM)

Not many people know this but JB is a semi-famous Bob Hope impersonator at the weekends twice a month at his local comedy club, where he performs for rabid audiences.

This youtube clip of Bob in The Princess and the Pirate, when Sylvester is forced to drink huge mugs of beer by crazy pirates 1287.gif and perform onstage in a false nose and clown costume while heckled by a baying mob is a good example of the kind of thing JB does and in fact this excerpt has become a signature Johnny Blaze routine over the years!

The line: "...I'm an old man, I'm a very old man and I've seen much of life..." is particularly apt these days for JB...

cool10.gif

You'll see it!

wink.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Aug 27 2012, 02:30 AM)

cool10.gif

You'll see it!

wink.gif

trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif

trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif

smile.gif Happy Birthday JB ol' boy. My we all are getting old aren't we? 2.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif I hope that you are keeping well as it's been some time since I have heard from you. Drop me a line or two on FB if you wish.

I have just come home in the last week from having a full hip replacement on the left side. It's been sore but I am walking quite well now.

QUOTE (different strings @ Aug 28 2012, 07:58 PM)
smile.gif Happy Birthday JB ol' boy. My we all are getting old aren't we? 2.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif I hope that you are keeping well as it's been some time since I have heard from you. Drop me a line or two on FB if you wish.

I have just come home in the last week from having a full hip replacement on the left side. It's been sore but I am walking quite well now.

Holy crap! Hadn't that hip been bothering you for ages? Anway, I'm glad you're well. Thanks for the birthday wishes trink39.gif

Happy birthday! I was gonna make a special birthday greeting for you with Yelinice riding a Vespa, but then I thought WHOOOA! THAT should be in That's It... wink.gif

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Aug 30 2012, 10:21 PM)
Happy Birthday Mr. Blaze

May the winds blow at your back, and the seas be calm for you today!

trink39.gif

1022.gif Thank you Mr. Mountain smile.gif

Don't know if that's a quote or not but I like it. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Edited by JohnnyBlaze