Tombstone Mountain's Review Thread

Tombstone Mountain

QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Jul 11 2012, 10:46 AM)
Its just another blog page- This guy doesn't speak for the whole of Sweden! Either Tombstone or this guy must be another Rush employee.

Blah blah blah. I've read many reviews now that say album of the year or one of Rush's best. All these reviewers are in on the conspiracy huh? Rush pulled it off and the haters don't want to give them credit. So predictable.

QUOTE (RUSHFREAK101 @ Jul 11 2012, 03:25 PM)
Hey tombstone your doing a good job i really appreciate your search cause i try to fine all the album reviews

keep them coming

Thanks RUSHFReak.

I knew that somebody out there is interested in reviews from all over the world. Enjoy them. Hopefully more will pop up despite being over a month out from release. It's fun to read what people in other countries say about our favorite band.

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Jul 11 2012, 08:39 AM)
The reviews keep pouring in from around the globe.

the production is out of this world

Yes, the production is definitely out of this world. As in, it sounds like it was recorded in a cave on Mars.

That explains a lot, I'm glad the reviewer was able to clarify

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Jul 11 2012, 01:19 PM)
QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Jul 11 2012, 01:13 PM)
Who are you trying to convince, Tombstone?  Yourself or we critics?

If i could find a review that panned the album, i'd put it up. The problem seems to be that published critics of substance aren't giving the album bad reviews...probably because it's a work of pure genius.

trink39.gif

Thanks for posting reviews.....negative or positive! Most reviews out there are extremely positive from what I have seen.

Haters are getting mad at all the positive ones and want you to stop!

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Union 5-3992 @ Jul 11 2012, 01:17 PM)
QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Jul 11 2012, 01:22 PM)
QUOTE (trenken @ Jul 11 2012, 12:03 PM)
http://www.wiichat.com/forum/attachments/anime-lounge/8648d1311055173-hanamaru-kindergarten-plz-stop-post.jpg

laugh.gif

I tried warning him... that he was going to get labeled as "that" kind of poster

rofl3.gif

That ship sailed long ago.

Yeah..... schla03.gif

Its just another blog page- This guy doesn't speak for the whole of Sweden! Either Tombstone or this guy must be another Rush employee.

Right, and if the blogger said the album sucked, you would give it tremendous credibility.

Go away, loser......shoo shoo.....

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Jul 11 2012, 04:04 PM)
QUOTE (RUSHFREAK101 @ Jul 11 2012, 03:25 PM)
Hey tombstone your doing a good job i really appreciate your search cause i try to fine all the album reviews

keep them coming

Thanks RUSHFReak.

I knew that somebody out there is interested in reviews from all over the world. Enjoy them. Hopefully more will pop up despite being over a month out from release. It's fun to read what people in other countries say about our favorite band.

trink39.gif

Agreed. Keep em coming.....negative or positive.

trink39.gif

QUOTE (presto123 @ Jul 11 2012, 03:48 PM)
Its just another blog page- This guy doesn't speak for the whole of Sweden!  Either Tombstone or this guy must be another Rush employee.

Blah blah blah. I've read many reviews now that say album of the year or one of Rush's best. All these reviewers are in on the conspiracy huh? Rush pulled it off and the haters don't want to give them credit. So predictable.

Yeah. Ever since I joined this "Rush fan site," I've been astonished at the number of haters.

The fact of the matter is that Rush still kick ass, after all these years. Deal with it.

Thanks smile.gif

Fascinating that a lot of the reviews that I read list different "must listen" tracks.

goodpost.gif

QUOTE (CygnusGal @ Jul 11 2012, 06:02 PM)
Thanks smile.gif

Fascinating that a lot of the reviews that I read list different "must listen" tracks.

goodpost.gif

I really enjoyed this article. Yeah its neat to hear what are highlights for people who put effort into their reviews. Rolling stone didn't even give thought to the review...other than to show even more retarded ways to insult Rush fans, and the band themselves. My personal review was done as a Rabbi...just for fun!!!!

2.gif

trink39.gif