Try this Geddy interview

treeduck

2funny.gif Fun to see! Thanks for the link cool.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 29 2012, 04:35 AM)
Not for fans of Tai Shan though... biggrin.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBZY_loemUw

Nice find!

The fashion faux pas comment was funny. I believe he was talking about the HYF years.

QUOTE (Tony R @ Jun 29 2012, 07:31 AM)
Christ tha videos been around for nearly a month now!

What next, Ducky posts about the album leaking??

Hey! That's a good idea! I'll start that thread today!

Thanks, Tony!! applaudit.gif applaudit.gif

Hehe that was a good interview. One of the best Ive seen in a while. Honestly at this point we've seen them talk about the same things over and over, it's nice to hear some different stuff.

But you know these guys arent a fan of their own band the same way we are when they dont even know what the last songs are on their own albums. I'll bet anything we know their music better than they do. I remember Geddy saying none of the 3 of them listen to their own albums outside of picking songs for tours so I guess we probably do know their albums in an out better than they do.

This interview reminds me of the Billy Corgan one - not because the content is even close to being the same, but because at least in both interviews they were asked DIFFERENT questions! Anything other than the same questions and same answers we've heard 8 million times is good. Mind you, there's a place for doing a CA interview where they ask the band to talk about every song on the album, but you know, like once, maybe twice. Original questions rule. yes.gif Edited by rushgoober

QUOTE (Shredder2 @ Jun 29 2012, 09:19 AM)
I wasn't a fan of Tai Shan myself. tongue.gif Still not.

I can honestly say I hate that song, always have, although I do like that album outside of the last 2 songs. It just felt very out of place, and just too silly. I put it in the same group as Rivendell. It's almost embarrassing to listen to in the sense that I will NOT let anyone hear me listening to that in the car. no.gif

If that comes on and I dont happen to skip it, the windows will be rolled up.

QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 29 2012, 09:40 AM)

I can honestly say I hate that song, always have, although I do like that album outside of the last 2 songs. It just felt very out of place, and just too silly. I put it in the same group as Rivendell. It's almost embarrassing to listen to in the sense that I will NOT let anyone hear me listening to that in the car. no.gif

What position is your window in when listening to Dog Years in the car? wacko.gif

Edited by snowdogged

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Jun 29 2012, 08:02 AM)

What position is your window in when listening to Dog Years in the car? wacko.gif

And do you have Power Windows? wink.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jun 29 2012, 10:03 AM)

It actually took me about ten seconds to get that. laugh.gif

I dub this the best joke of the day.

QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 29 2012, 10:25 AM)

Day is still young but, Yeah, that will be hard to beat.

QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 29 2012, 10:25 AM)

I second that. laugh.gif