A baby is born into RUSH fandom destiny!

2Y1Y1Z2

Hello everyone, I would like to introduce myself as a long time reader, first time poster. My name is Dave and my wife and I just had our first baby! Our son Jay Willie was born on 6/11/2012.

And for the best part... the future RUSH fan was born in room 2112!! What a lucky guy, and his father couldn't be any happier!

user posted image

Welcome to the Rush World Jay Willie and Congratulations to

2Y1Y1Z2 and wife. (Is wife correct ? wink.gif )

2.gif

I wouldnt have believed the room number if i hadnt seen it. How Rushiconic is that! Nice date 6-11-12

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd103/laserspray/internet%20stuff/LOLZ/129165187329056762.jpg

Congratulations!!!

And bekloppt.gif welcome to TRF! trink39.gif

Thank you all! I thought TRF would appreciate this.. everyone else thought I was nuts! Meh.. life of a RUSH fan! I was really watching the clock during delivery.. he was born at 9:08 PM, so all you military folk know four more minutes he would have been born at 21:12... I would have been contacting Geddy and the boys to let them know their son had arrived!

Yeah Queslington, it has been my dream for a long time too. I made a bumper sticker with it on it though, I tell everyone who asks.. if you have to ask you won't get it! haha

Oh, and the lack of a RUSH baby onsie.. I'm sorry! I posted this on RUSH Backstage in hopes they would send me one to get the picture right! We'll see...