LIVE WITH RUSH - Q107 - NOW!

Snaked

QUOTE (Cygnals @ Jun 11 2012, 04:20 PM)
QUOTE (GUP1771 @ Jun 11 2012, 05:10 PM)
Thanks for the link! Watching the live video now! smile.gif

Yep, me too.

At first I thought it was James Hetfield interviewing them--kind of looks like him.

Yes! Man, I was thinking that he looked like someone...just couldn't pull the name out of my head!

QUOTE (Scottjf8 @ Jun 11 2012, 04:29 PM)
Where did Alex's hair go? God, I don't remember him having that big bald spot smile.gif

I think its time to go with the full shave. Really, it would look better and just keep the head tan and I think he'll look much better. It looks so bad like that but he's really hanging on to those last strands. lol

QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 11 2012, 04:38 PM)
Could you imagine what it must be like to have a bunch of people you'll never know talking about your bald spot on the internet? Horrifying!

Yeah, it sounds a lil' fraked up in my opinion

Edited by GUP1771

The Garden was a great song but that solo was Alex's best ever? nah.

Thanks for the hook up on the interview though...

they will get a Grammy for this album. Bet me $100

QUOTE (Union 5-3992 @ Jun 11 2012, 05:02 PM)
The hell? They only answered only two questions? And a question about touring Ireland is the best they can do after weeks of receiving questions !?!?!

Yeah, that was a nice interview, but that was pretty stupid to choose two questions after all that hype to submit questions. Pretty lousy representation from those two questions, too. I can't imagine that more than about 0.8% of the people listening / watching cared whether or not they would have a tour stop in Ireland.

Jeff, Geddy & Alex did a nice job, but somebody needs to fire that segment producer for question selection and camera placement. Just awful.