All these "leak" topics....

UltimoGuitarist

Are killing me. If I don't get a leak within the next 24 hours, I'm gonna ****ing SNAP. Not to mention the constant posting in said topics, which keep me constantly checking and reading them, only to have to read drivel, which at times is comical......but NEVERTHELESS. It's just an insanity test and I'm losing it. And now im contributing by starting another leak related topic among the 5 or more that are already being posted in. See what you've done? *smh*

DUDE!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Zjk_U8V8axU/TSabPJoySJI/AAAAAAAAHho/5apsvDcBn98/s1600/CalvinHobbsCalmDown.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_vuPPWIcbVi4/S4TAuyjkMhI/AAAAAAAAAMk/GINnVjphpRk/s400/l+and+p+series-take+a+deep+breath.jpg

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jun 2 2012, 09:17 PM)
DUDE!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Zjk_U8V8axU/TSabPJoySJI/AAAAAAAAHho/5apsvDcBn98/s1600/CalvinHobbsCalmDown.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_vuPPWIcbVi4/S4TAuyjkMhI/AAAAAAAAAMk/GINnVjphpRk/s400/l+and+p+series-take+a+deep+breath.jpg

goodpost.gif

QUOTE (UltimoGuitarist @ Jun 2 2012, 09:09 PM)
Are killing me. If I don't get a leak within the next 24 hours, I'm gonna ****ing SNAP. Not to mention the constant posting in said topics, which keep me constantly checking and reading them, only to have to read drivel, which at times is comical......but NEVERTHELESS. It's just an insanity test and I'm losing it. And now im contributing by starting another leak related topic among the 5 or more that are already being posted in. See what you've done? *smh*

Once again, I don't see much of a deal in leaks,

can we seriously not be patient and wait for our proper cd or whatever other format to come ph34r.gif ?

LOLOL I'm just sooooo new to this whole 'leak' experience... I haven't understood it at all lol

anyone else feel that?

or am I just fing.gif fing.gif fing.gif fing.gif

wacko.gif wacko.gif wacko.gif

? ?

wtf.gif

LOL

QUOTE (UltimoGuitarist @ Jun 2 2012, 08:09 PM)

It's an album. It's not the cure for cancer, it's not the answer to terrorism or disease or world hunger. It's just an album. If you're really that worked up over it, and you're not just exaggerating for the forum, then you need some help. Seriously.

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Jun 2 2012, 07:34 PM)
QUOTE (UltimoGuitarist @ Jun 2 2012, 08:09 PM)

It's an album. It's not the cure for cancer, it's not the answer to terrorism or disease or world hunger. It's just an album. If you're really that worked up over it, and you're not just exaggerating for the forum, then you need some help. Seriously.

goodpost.gif

On one hand, it's a tad annoying to see a huge abundance of what is essentially redundant threads. (though links to Rick Astley are notable in their absence, thankfully), and is needlessly cluttering the board....

....on the other hand, seeing some of our more "impatient" users being fooled time after time, and then throwing a fit that would make a 5 year old blush because they cannot get an album a week early is very entertaining to watch.

QUOTE (rushnmike @ Jun 2 2012, 10:27 PM)
im right there with you UltimoGuitarist.
im ready to pull my hair out of my head!

QUIT WITH THE BULLSHIT THREADS!

Amen brother.

And haha no I'm not legit freaking out over it. I just like to exaggerate a lot. If and when I post here more after the album comes out, you'll notice it a lot more. I'm hella over the top and flip out for no reason, it's all good. Short fuse ftw.

Anywhere can be finded yet ? Was searching all over in places that i know and all i saw was some idiots uploading fake files with "password" required to extract. Why those sick maniacs are doing that ? smile.gif

Be careful about downloading "leaks". You are likely to get spammed out of existence or you could end up with your identity stolen with those "password" leaks. Anyone offering a 320kbps leak should be a dead giveaway. Legitimate sites almost always release the tracks at 256kbps.

"Home taping, while sometimes necessary, is never as good as the real thing." --Ani DiFranco

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jun 2 2012, 09:17 PM)
DUDE!

laugh.gif