The Rolling Stone Review--At Last

Tombstone Mountain

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Jun 1 2012, 10:29 AM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jun 1 2012, 12:08 PM)
laugh.gif

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Hey goobs...why don't you write a faux review? Betcha could come up with sumthin awesome!!!

I've written them before. wink.gif

We'll see - gotta be inspired!

trink39.gif

QUOTE (snowdog212 @ Jun 1 2012, 08:59 AM)
http://www.rushmessageboard.com/cpmb/index...showtopic=44844

Hmm.... I'll believe it when I see it. And when I see it I won't really care. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Animate @ Jun 2 2012, 08:15 AM)
One snarky RS album review that always stands out to me, although I cant remember which album it was for, it did not even sound like he ever listened to the album. He just gave the standard smart ass intro, scored the album a "3" and said "- 2" if you are not a Rush fan, "+2" if you are" angry.gif a$$h@le.

LOL... I remember that one. It was for VT and made me eyesre4.gif for the same reason. Least effort I've ever seen put into an album review.

See, this is the part where the campaign to get Rush into the HOF begins.

RS and the HOF have obviously realized what morons they've been and that just about every single ROCK artist they induct is giving them a big WTF for Rush not being in and it's starting to make them look really stupid.

So now Rolling Stone will gush over this album. Fricke will write a 4.5 star review, admit they need to be in the HOF and the "whoops, you guys were right" campaign will begin

QUOTE (LeaveMyThingAlone @ Jun 4 2012, 01:37 PM)
See, this is the part where the campaign to get Rush into the HOF begins.

RS and the HOF have obviously realized what morons they've been and that just about every single ROCK artist they induct is giving them a big WTF for Rush not being in and it's starting to make them look really stupid.

So now Rolling Stone will gush over this album. Fricke will write a 4.5 star review, admit they need to be in the HOF and the "whoops, you guys were right" campaign will begin

Dude you should run for president...my thoughts exactly...I mean, everybody in the world besides RS can't be wrong...right???

trink39.gif