Amazon $2 MP3 credit FREE

Snaked

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 19 2012, 02:01 PM)
QUOTE (Snaked @ Apr 19 2012, 01:35 PM)
Click this link
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=...ocId=1000796081

use the code MOMROCKS
get $2 free MP3 credit.

Perfect to pick up Headlong Flight in a few days wink.gif

How did you come up with that?

It was posted on www.slickdeals.net

dont worry, it's legit smile.gif

there are sites that find good deals with promo codes that are legit. usually they are discounts, but in this instance the discount happens to be bigger than the cost of the item! it makes sense though - a person sees how easy it is to buy an mp3 from amazon and wants more, or maybe says hey, i can get the 10 mp3's i want for $8 instead of $10.

anyway, thanks for this! trink39.gif

From the site;

"Promotional offer is valid from April 19, 2012 through April 22, 2012 and subject to change. You must redeem the credit by 11:59 p.m. PST on April 22, 2012. Limit one promotional credit per customer."

QUOTE (johndyar @ Apr 19 2012, 02:20 PM)
From the site;

"Promotional offer is valid from April 19, 2012 through April 22, 2012 and subject to change. You must redeem the credit by 11:59 p.m. PST on April 22, 2012. Limit one promotional credit per customer."

they dont always zero out unused credit when they say they will.

I had another $2 in my acct that I totally forgot about.. I cant even remember how long ago it was added *shrugs*

worth a shot still, eh?

QUOTE (johndyar @ Apr 19 2012, 02:20 PM)
From the site;

Oh well. They have some live Magma albums for under 2 bucks each so I'll get one of them instead.

QUOTE (johndyar @ Apr 19 2012, 11:20 AM)
From the site;

Yeah, bummer. Not likely this is gonna work on the 24th. But hey, it's only a buck for the song. tongue.gif

QUOTE (Snaked @ Apr 19 2012, 12:11 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 19 2012, 02:01 PM)
QUOTE (Snaked @ Apr 19 2012, 01:35 PM)
Click this link
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=...ocId=1000796081

use the code MOMROCKS
get $2 free MP3 credit.

Perfect to pick up Headlong Flight in a few days wink.gif

How did you come up with that?

It was posted on www.slickdeals.net

dont worry, it's legit smile.gif

It's an affiliate link. SlickDeals is counting on a certain percentage of people making other purchases to cover their overhead of $2 per user.

[edited to add:]

If you're planning on using TRF's Amazon link to buy CA (or anything else) to help the forum out, use the SlickDeals link FIRST, apply your credit with that code, then come back here and click the TRF link. It *should* overwrite the SlickDeals cookie and give the sale credit to TRF. Skeevy? Maybe. But do you want to support SlickDeals or TRF? Either way, you have a choice and nobody will know but you wink.gif

Edited by danielmclark