No Miami (South Florida) or Denver date ?

Oziumrules

QUOTE (Oziumrules @ Apr 19 2012, 11:43 AM)
RUSH always comes down to Miami and almost never misses Denver. WTF ! I hope they do another leg in 2013 or I'm gonna have to do Tampa and or Vegas.

Same with Kansas City - they never miss KC... hope for a 2nd leg in the spring of 2013!!!

Entire midwest got snubbed. I would rather wait and see them at Red Rocks than at Pepsi Center but would be nice to know if they are coming. They had to add a Red Rocks show on Time Machine Tour! Also notice Sacramento and San Diego got passed up as well. This certainly screams for a 2nd leg of the tour. Going to suck to have to wait over a year to see them again. confused13.gif

I am hoping 2013 will see more shows so we get one here in Denver. There are missing a whole party of the lower mid-west & mountain states.

Looks like I will drive to Arizona and Vegas to see them this time.

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Apr 19 2012, 01:50 PM)

I am hoping 2013 will see more shows so we get one here in Denver. There are missing a whole party of the lower mid-west & mountain states.

Looks like I will drive to Arizona and Vegas to see them this time.

Don't feel bad. They skipped Indy on both legs of the TM tour and they have never skipped Indy on a tour that I'm aware of. I drove to Chicago to see them only to have the show postponed because of weather. Had to sell my ticket as I couldn't make the rescheduled date. Luckily I caught them in Milwaukee but it was a heck of a drive.

QUOTE (Oziumrules @ Apr 20 2012, 01:43 AM)
RUSH always comes down to Miami and almost never misses Denver. WTF ! I hope they do another leg in 2013 or I'm gonna have to do Tampa and or Vegas.

Miami and Tampa are so relatively close that it's almost a non-issue.

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Apr 20 2012, 12:23 AM)

Have you ever driven from Tampa to Miami i have. You are talking about a 6 hour drive atleast longer than driving from DC to NYC. Anyway I know they will play south florida on the second leg besides I'm sure Alex would like to check out Naples....he loves Naples so do I. tongue.gif

QUOTE (Merely Space @ Apr 20 2012, 07:41 AM)
The tour announcement practically screams "first leg," so I'll bet those left out in the cold will get good news later.

Hell with that, "Give the good news first!"

653.gif

QUOTE (g under p @ Apr 20 2012, 01:37 PM)

Have you ever driven from Tampa to Miami i have. You are talking about a 6 hour drive atleast longer than driving from DC to NYC. Anyway I know they will play south florida on the second leg besides I'm sure Alex would like to check out Naples....he loves Naples so do I. tongue.gif

Whaaaaaat?

Dude I live in South Florida. It is a 3 hour drive. What speed are you driving? 35MPH?

6 hours.

Get the f**k outta here. LMAO!!!

3.5 hours tops brutha.

QUOTE (Todem @ Apr 25 2012, 09:13 PM)

Whaaaaaat?

Dude I live in South Florida. It is a 3 hour drive. What speed are you driving? 35MPH?

6 hours.

3.5 hours tops brutha.

No, not 3 or 3.5 hours. Usually takes 4.5 to 5 hours or longer depending on traffic. Hell, it takes an hour to get from my house in Tampa to Bradenton. Pull that up on a map and look where Miami is. I say come to Tampa and stay at the Hard Rock and get a taste of Vegas without the flight.

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Apr 25 2012, 08:19 PM)

Whaaaaaat?

6 hours.

3.5 hours tops brutha.

No, not 3 or 3.5 hours. Usually takes 4.5 to 5 hours or longer depending on traffic. Hell, it takes an hour to get from my house in Tampa to Bradenton. Pull that up on a map and look where Miami is. I say come to Tampa and stay at the Hard Rock and get a taste of Vegas without the flight.

I have road tripped 4 times to Tampa from Fort Lauderdale for Rush so I will be there at the Hard Rock as always!

And it only takes me 3.5 hours leaving on a Saturday morning to get to Tampa.

I drive between 70-75 MPH take one piss break. I still don't get where your getting that drive time.

Now Fort Lauderdale (which is 45minutes north of Miami) to Gainsville......yeah 5-6 hours. Not Tampa or Orlando.

So ok...I will give you 4 hours from Miami.....no way 5-6.

Anyway......it does not matter. It's worth the drive.

It's f***ing RUSH!!!!! trink39.gif

Edited by Todem

QUOTE (Todem @ Apr 25 2012, 08:27 PM)
QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Apr 25 2012, 08:19 PM)

Whaaaaaat?

6 hours.

3.5 hours tops brutha.

I have road tripped 4 times to Tampa from Fort Lauderdale for Rush so I will be there at the Hard Rock as always!

And it only takes me 3.5 hours leaving on a Saturday morning to get to Tampa.

I drive between 70-75 MPH take one piss break. I still don't get where your getting that drive time.

Now Fort Lauderdale (which is 45minutes north of Miami) to Gainsville......yeah 5-6 hours. Not Tampa or Orlando.

So ok...I will give you 4 hours from Miami.....no way 5-6.

Anyway......it does not matter. It's worth the drive.

It's f***ing RUSH!!!!! trink39.gif

I agree, from Miami it's only 3.5 to 4 hours if traffic is bad on Alligator Alley!

yes.gif

QUOTE (g under p @ Apr 21 2012, 03:37 AM)

Have you ever driven from Tampa to Miami i have. You are talking about a 6 hour drive atleast longer than driving from DC to NYC.

Yeah, I've driven it. I used to live in Jacksonville. And from Jax to Miami was about a 6 hour drive. So there's no way it's a 6 hour drive from Tampa to Miami unless you're driving a go-kart.

Be glad they're even that close to you. Hell, I wouldn't doubt if a 2nd leg hit your town in the end anyway.

QUOTE (OldRod @ Apr 19 2012, 11:55 AM)
QUOTE (Oziumrules @ Apr 19 2012, 11:43 AM)

Same with Kansas City - they never miss KC... hope for a 2nd leg in the spring of 2013!!!

Yeah, I was disappointed they didn't hit KC this time around. I'll be catching them in St. Louis, MO, but I hope they hit KC on the second leg!

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Apr 26 2012, 02:11 AM)
QUOTE (g under p @ Apr 21 2012, 03:37 AM)

Have you ever driven from Tampa to Miami i have. You are talking about a 6 hour drive atleast longer than driving from DC to NYC.

Yeah, I've driven it. I used to live in Jacksonville. And from Jax to Miami was about a 6 hour drive. So there's no way it's a 6 hour drive from Tampa to Miami unless you're driving a go-kart.

Be glad they're even that close to you. Hell, I wouldn't doubt if a 2nd leg hit your town in the end anyway.

I agree, I'm sure that they'll visit South Florida when they decide to head to the Southern Hemisphere on their 2nd leg!

yes.gif