What I Wished the Leaked

Strangiato

QUOTE (Union 5-3992 @ Apr 3 2012, 06:56 PM)
Did you make this?

Yes, sadly it is not real haha. I just removed the Signals reference from the leaked version and added the starman.

Edited by Strangiato

QUOTE (Union 5-3992 @ Apr 3 2012, 09:13 PM)
Could you send me a copy without the star man there? I'm too lazy to clone stamp it away. I'd like to tamper with it a bit.

Here you go pal

http://i.imgur.com/BWThV.jpg

Edited by Strangiato

QUOTE (Strangiato @ Apr 3 2012, 09:30 PM)
http://i.imgur.com/BWThV.jpg

To be honest, that plain version looks a hell of a lot nicer than the real thing. You did a great job with the starman too!

Edited by USB Connector

QUOTE (USB Connector @ Apr 3 2012, 09:35 PM)

To be honest, that plain version looks a hell of a lot nicer than the real thing. You did a great job with the starman too!

Thanks man! I decided to redo the entire thing and redo their Clockwork Angels logo too ( the gear with the A in it and wings ).

Meh

http://i.imgur.com/IEE96.jpg

Edited by Strangiato

Who knows what the artwork really means, but I'm kinda hoping that they don't play Signals in it's entirety. I like the album, but would gladly forego hearing it in it's entirety.I'd sooner have PW than Signals... 2112 for that matter too.

If they play Chemistry, it's my cue for the bathroom break.

All that said, I'm betting they don't play the album in it's entirety.

Have any of you seen the works of Vitaly Alexius? (He's `Alexiuss on DeviantART. He also does the very popular webcomic, Romantically Apocalyptic.) He's done some truly epic album covers for groups, most with a very complicated, apocalyptic-sort of feel to them, but for CA in particular, I think he could do something spectacular.

Check out some of these works. He's pretty talented. (Which is a severe understatement, haha.)

QUOTE (Strangiato @ Apr 3 2012, 06:55 PM)
Not that I don't like Signals...but come on sad.gif

http://i.imgur.com/9lMBu.jpg

Excellent, looks better than the Signals one and not just because it's Signals!

1022.gif

QUOTE (CMWriter @ Apr 3 2012, 10:24 PM)
Have any of you seen the works of Vitaly Alexius? (He's `Alexiuss on DeviantART. He also does the very popular webcomic, Romantically Apocalyptic.) He's done some truly epic album covers for groups, most with a very complicated, apocalyptic-sort of feel to them, but for CA in particular, I think he could do something spectacular.

Check out some of these works. He's pretty talented. (Which is a severe understatement, haha.)

I notice he's got the ones displayed there for sale. If I was in a band or representing a band though I'd want a new one done especially for my album, exclusively and specifically.

cool10.gif

QUOTE (Strangiato @ Apr 3 2012, 10:03 PM)

Thanks man! I decided to redo the entire thing and redo their Clockwork Angels logo too ( the gear with the A in it and wings ).

Meh

http://i.imgur.com/IEE96.jpg

Errr that one doesn't quite work as well...

trink38.gif

QUOTE (Union 5-3992 @ Apr 3 2012, 09:45 PM)
Am I doing it right?

http://i43.tinypic.com/2h2r0hw.jpg

Seeing that, the PeW woman artwork is showing up the tour book artwork like a perfect princess showing up a 59 year old hooker, who didn't look after herself very well...

QUOTE (Phantom @ Apr 3 2012, 10:19 PM)
Who knows what the artwork really means, but I'm kinda hoping that they don't play Signals in it's entirety. I like the album, but would gladly forego hearing it in it's entirety.I'd sooner have PW than Signals... 2112 for that matter too.

If they play Chemistry, it's my cue for the bathroom break.

All that said, I'm betting they don't play the album in it's entirety.

I have always felt that Signals has great energy and movement to it.

1022.gif

Then again, I might be biased because Signals is my personal favorite Rush record

QUOTE (treeduck @ Apr 4 2012, 02:54 AM)

Meh

trink38.gif

I wholeheartedly agree haha.

Also, I just realized there was a C wrapped around the A in the original picture...

Edited by Strangiato

QUOTE (Strangiato @ Apr 4 2012, 05:21 AM)

Meh

trink38.gif

Also, I just realized there was a C wrapped around the A in the original picture...

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Strangiato @ Apr 3 2012, 06:55 PM)
Not that I don't like Signals...but come on sad.gif

http://i.imgur.com/9lMBu.jpg

Totally agree. I dont like Signals much. I only like 3 songs on it, so I wouldnt like for them to spend all that time on that album when this is the Clockwork Angels tour.

So they choose an album when many fans jumped off the bandwagon, over stuff like 2112, PeW, Hemispheres? Dont get it at all.

If they do all of Signals, you won't get any complaints from me. I've always loved The Analog Kid, The Weapon, Countdown and New World Man. It would almost be like seeing them on the New World Tour, cause I was too young back then first time around ... Seeing MP was awesome. I mean, of all their albums Signals is a damn good choice. It could be worse, they could opt for HYF. unsure.gif

QUOTE (Strangiato @ Apr 4 2012, 05:21 AM)

Meh

trink38.gif

Is the "CA" wrapped within an angel's halo within the clockwork gear?