Cool VH shot...can't wait to see 'em live

Presto-digitation

Less than 2 weeks for my shows 1022.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Feb 16 2012, 04:36 PM)
QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Feb 16 2012, 04:34 PM)
http://www.vhnd.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/VH_-okay_with_cameras.jpg

Bring on 21 April..!  trink39.gif

Are you sure that's not been photoshopped?

Look at Alex's head! ph34r.gif

Wolfie should play Football , he did not learn anything about weight loss from his mom laugh.gif

Did you guys see the setlist at the warmup show in LA? It was only 15 songs. I argued with one of my friends that it can't be their entire set. They didn't play Hot For Teacher, Unchained, no drum solo and Eddie's solo was right before the encore. They played like 25 songs in '07--I'm not saying they will do that again, but surely around 20--a lot of their early songs clock in around the 3.5 minute mark anyway.

And I'm glad Eddie lost the blonde flat top. Now if they can only get Wolfgang to dowse himself in Jack Daniels and do shoulder rolls all over the stage...

Edited by GeddyLeeRoth

QUOTE (Perchance to Dream @ Feb 16 2012, 08:41 PM)
QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Feb 16 2012, 03:37 PM)
At least Wolf is distributing his bulk out a bit now.  He's still got some chunk, but he's obviously added a bit of muscle as he's gotten older too.

Agreed. He's a big kid, tall like his uncle.

I agree with both.

First thing I noticed is that he put on some muscle and lost some fat....He could be huge though if he wanted to be.

QUOTE (GeddyLeeRoth @ Feb 17 2012, 12:27 AM)
Did you guys see the setlist at the warmup show in LA? It was only 15 songs. I argued with one of my friends that it can't be their entire set. They didn't play Hot For Teacher, Unchained, no drum solo and Eddie's solo was right before the encore. They played like 25 songs in '07--I'm not saying they will do that again, but surely around 20--a lot of their early songs clock in around the 3.5 minute mark anyway.

And I'm glad Eddie lost the blonde flat top. Now if they can only get Wolfgang to dowse himself in Jack Daniels and do shoulder rolls all over the stage...

I'm guessing it was just that, a warm up. For all the reasons you stated, I have a hard time believing they'll play for 70 minutes when their '07 tour was so extensive. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Feb 17 2012, 07:52 AM)
Thanks for your keen insights, as usual. Don't know what the board would do without your consistent implied negativity and overall inability to abstain from things you don't enjoy. You rock like that.

P-D, are these the lyrics to VH's "On Fire 2012"? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Feb 17 2012, 08:52 AM)
Thanks for your keen insights, as usual. Don't know what the board would do without your consistent implied negativity and overall inability to abstain from things you don't enjoy. You rock like that.

Bla bla bla..............

You don't need to start a thread for every Van Halen erection you have.

That's my point.

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Feb 17 2012, 10:19 AM)
Then don't post. Less than the board needs another VH thread, it needs you posting in a thread you don't care about. I don't get the fascination with posting in threads you don't like. biggrin.gif Maybe you can explain your fixation.

I don't have one? I have not spent my days posting in your VH threads have I? Once in awhile when you make another redundant thread, I make a post.

I don't think its trolling. You don't need a separate thread for one stupid picture, no matter what you think.

Fixation...no, that would be YOU!

atickhum.gif

Thank you thread police. I suppose if someone in charge feels strongly, they'll merge it with another. I'm fine with that. Since that's not you, I don't really care what you think about my posting habits. But I'm glad you're so concerned. Please continue to ignore it if it bothers you, but I'm pretty sure you won't be able to do that either. biggrin.gif Edited by Presto-digitation

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Feb 17 2012, 10:39 AM)
Thank you thread police.  I suppose if someone in charge feels strongly, they'll merge it with another.  Since that's not you, I don't really care what you think about my posting habits.  But I'm glad you're so concerned.

and I don't give a rats ass if you don't like me posting a -----> schla03.gif

when and where I see fit.

http://netanimations.net/Moving-picture-cop-with-billy-club-animated-gif.gif

also, 1001001 doesn't generally police threads. He gives us freewill to exercise common sense when posting. A Van Halen picture could just go in the Van Halen thread.

but feel free to keep responding cause this is entertaining to me. Sad as that is.

Well that's your true motive about most things...not general interest, but amusement. Fine by me. I know I'm not posting in your threads trying to police the content. I really don't care what you post and where. I'm simply not interested in following your every utterance, except as it pertains to what I have to say, which seems to be often. You sure show up in a lot of my threads, though. It's cute.

We're buds. trink39.gif

Edited by Presto-digitation

QUOTE (metaldad @ Feb 17 2012, 10:00 AM)
Play nice kids, it's VH ! laugh.gif

I'm fine with keeping on point. Do let's! trink39.gif It's a time for fan celebration, not nit-picking and ridiculous troll posting. That's just my opinion.

Edited by Presto-digitation

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Feb 17 2012, 10:01 AM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ Feb 17 2012, 10:00 AM)

I'm fine with keeping on point. Do let's! trink39.gif It's a time for fan celebration, not nit-picking and ridiculous troll posting. That's just my opinion.

yes.gif

My thoughts - did that pic need it's own thread? No

Is this the first time something like this has happened? No

Should anyone care? No

The worst thing about this is you buried my post about being pissed they weren't coming to Milwaukee laugh.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Feb 17 2012, 11:00 AM)

Well, maybe I need a time out?

Nah, that never works anyhow.

Anyway, PD seems to think I don't like Van Halen, and that's fine, but a photo of them is not a thread.

Maybe I should start a thread every time James LaBrie farts to alert everyone! atickhum.gif

At the end of the day...it is entertainment for me.

and I may promote Prest D. to president of the TRF Tick fan club, cause weez is budz!!!! spit6ph.gif