Neil Peart Statue

Cygnvs

QUOTE (Cygnvs @ Feb 16 2012, 06:30 PM)
And what is not in English, gentlemen settlers?

I see here in this space, just a lot of prejudice and intolerance. Curious to see that the fans of a band that preaches in his lyrics, just the opposite. This is irony.

Maybe if it was not in Brazil - I bet that many here do not even know where it is - the treatment would be different.

Bunch of bastards.

You should try Counterparts Rush Forum my friend, they'll treat you much friendlier

http://www.rushmessageboard.com/cpmb/index.php

No bastards there. smile.gif

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Tony R @ Feb 16 2012, 01:43 PM)

I see here in this space, just a lot of prejudice and intolerance. Curious to see that the fans of a band that preaches in his lyrics, just the opposite. This is irony.

Maybe if it was not in Brazil - I bet that many here do not even know where it is - the treatment would be different.

Bunch of bastards.

You should try Counterparts Rush Forum my friend, they'll treat you much friendlier

What is the difference between this forum here and another that indicated this?

QUOTE (Cygnvs @ Feb 16 2012, 01:30 PM)

Bunch of bastards.

Cry me a Fu*kin river Troll

QUOTE (Cygnvs @ Feb 16 2012, 06:45 PM)

Bunch of bastards.

What is the difference between this forum here and another that indicated this?

Both are Rush fan forums but this one has a bad reputation. Counterparts very friendly.

Bunch of bastards.

It's true!

And Cygnvs, don't play the prejudice card. There are people from almost 100 different countries participating on this board. PARTICIPATING. Not trying to sell stuff.

The problem here, then, was the attempt to sell that product, right? Were it not so, would not be asking to go to that other forum.

Have some time participate these forums, and there are always those "dissidents". Something very annoying indeed. People could understand, instead of feeding foolish and futile discussions.

QUOTE (metaldad @ Feb 16 2012, 01:46 PM)
QUOTE (Cygnvs @ Feb 16 2012, 01:30 PM)

Bunch of bastards.

Cry me a Fu*kin river Troll

This one was very blunt: cry rivers?

Look, if this were possible, try to do it, but I prefer better not.

QUOTE (Cygnvs @ Feb 16 2012, 01:50 PM)
The problem here, then, was the attempt to sell that product, right? Were it not so, would not be asking to go to that other forum.

Have some time participate these forums, and there are always those "dissidents". Something very annoying indeed. People could understand, instead of feeding foolish and futile discussions.

^^^ Cygnvs, read this post of yours again, then re-read your first sentence. wink.gif

alright, alright...

$10 USD... (and you pay the shipping)

what do you say?

QUOTE (ghostworks @ Feb 16 2012, 02:01 PM)

alright, alright...

what do you say?

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Dream on, joker ..

QUOTE (Cygnvs @ Feb 16 2012, 11:02 AM)

alright, alright...

what do you say?

Dream on, joker ..

would you be willing to trade the statue for other goods?

I would be willing to take this off ebay and trade it for your pert statue:

www.ebay.com/itm/SET-OF-11-DISNEY-STORE-BUGS-LIFE-BEANIE-BABIES-W-TAGS-EXCELLENT-CONDITION-/260953655806?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cc20cc9fe

QUOTE (Ovningskora @ Feb 16 2012, 11:10 AM)
QUOTE (Cygnvs @ Feb 16 2012, 11:02 AM)

alright, alright...

what do you say?

Dream on, joker ..

would you be willing to trade the statue for other goods?

I would be willing to take this off ebay and trade it for your pert statue:

www.ebay.com/itm/SET-OF-11-DISNEY-STORE-BUGS-LIFE-BEANIE-BABIES-W-TAGS-EXCELLENT-CONDITION-/260953655806?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cc20cc9fe

what say you?