Once Upon a Time

Lost In Xanadu

Just one episode won't do, watch season 1 and then catch up. Disney has said that they will allow just about any of their characters to be on the show so you never know who is going to show up.

How long before a Star Wars character shows up now? :LOL:

The theme song... almost there :LOL:

Holy crap the Lost connections keep coming.... Belle was Claire, The Giant was Hugo, The King was Widmore, Regina was Great and now today.... Gold, Emma and Henry were on Ajira Air...

Crazy!!

Holy crap the Lost connections keep coming.... Belle was Claire, The Giant was Hugo, The King was Widmore, Regina was Greta and now today.... Gold, Emma and Henry were on Ajira Air...

Crazy!!

One more thing I forgot to mention.... the book Ruby gave Belle in the hospital was "The Mysterious Island" by Jules Verne :LOL:

Edited by Lost In Xanadu

Holy crap the Lost connections keep coming.... Belle was Claire, The Giant was Hugo, The King was Widmore, Regina was Greta and now today.... Gold, Emma and Henry were on Ajira Air...

Crazy!!

One more thing I forgot to mention.... the book Ruby gave Belle in the hospital was "The Mysterious Island" by Jules Verne :LOL:

OH MY! I would never have known even if I did see the airline...LOL

Good catch, LIX!

• Like 1

Crazy!!

Good catch, LIX!

Bout time you showed up :P

Crazy!!

Good catch, LIX!

Bout time you showed up :P

LOL LOL.... I know!

It's been so slow on the forum for me the past week....I couldn't get anywhere!

It seems better now.

I was even thinking to myself..."I'm always raving about this show in here and suddenly...nothin'...." LOL

• Like 1

Finally one prediction came about.

I really was sure about Rumpelz son. It was who I thought!

Oh, this is good.

Too bad it's not on tomorrow.

Lix, I'm finally here....again...LOL

Yeah, my wife said the same thing. She knew it too :)

Finally one prediction came about.

I really was sure about Rumpelz son. It was who I thought!

Oh, this is good.

Too bad it's not on tomorrow.

Lix, I'm finally here....again...LOL

Yeah, my wife said the same thing. She knew it too :)

Wise woman your wife!

• Like 2

LMAO,

More Star Wars... "help us Mother Superior, you're our only hope."

And here I thought it was because she's a nun.

You now know I'm not big on Star Wars.

In Star Wars, Princess Leia says "Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope."

I this the phrasing was so to make sure people know Disney now owns Star Wars :)

So Lin - what do you think?

I am not a big fan of the recent twist... having Snow do what she did. I understand the why, but seeing she is Snow, I have a hard time believing that she would ever do anything like that.

I am not a big fan of the recent twist... having Snow do what she did. I understand the why, but seeing she is Snow, I have a hard time believing that she would ever do anything like that.

Lix, I also didn't like the recent twist either.

I mean, she's snow. Like you I understand why she felt that way, but this goes against what Snow would do.

And that guy that crashed..and won't go home.

What's your take on him being (I can't remember his show name) the kid that's trying to find his Dad?

• Like 1

I mean, she's snow. Like you I understand why she felt that way, but this goes against what Snow would do.

What's your take on him being (I can't remember his show name) the kid that's trying to find his Dad?

UMMMM....LIX,

Are you going to me answer me or what,....LOL

• Like 1

UMMMM....LIX,

Sorry, I didn't answer because I really don't have much to say about that guy yet (is his name Greg?). It was obvious from the start that he had ulterior motives, and we just found out what they are this week. Is he really trying to find his dad, or is he trying to expose them? No telling at this point... maybe both?

• Like 1

UMMMM....LIX,

Sorry, I didn't answer because I really don't have much to say about that guy yet (is his name Greg?). It was obvious from the start that he had ulterior motives, and we just found out what they are this week. Is he really trying to find his dad, or is he trying to expose them? No telling at this point... maybe both?

LOL....

Lix, We shall see.

• Like 1

I knew that fiance was no good, but I had no idea she was the boy/now a man's lover.

Love this show.

My wife guessed those 2 were together. As soon as they revealed she was no good, my wife said - I bet she was who that visitor was talking to...

This is getting all whack now.

I liked last night's episode. My son and daughter were really creeped out by Pinocchio though.

One thing occurred to me last night though, when Henry called Snow "Gram." Do you suppose Lana Parrilla is bummed that she is in fact one year older than Ginnifer Goodwin, but she is supposed to be what I would guess is 10-15 (at least) years older?

I liked last night's episode. My son and daughter were really creeped out by Pinocchio though.

One thing occurred to me last night though, when Henry called Snow "Gram." Do you suppose Lana Parrilla is bummed that she is in fact one year older than Ginnifer Goodwin, but she is supposed to be what I would guess is 10-15 (at least) years older?

Yeah, and he called David "gramps" :LOL:

I think Regina is the best looking of the bunch... especially with the longer hair in the flashbacks.

Yeah, and he called David "gramps" :LOL:

I think Regina is the best looking of the bunch... especially with the longer hair in the flashbacks.

Well, if you think about it, she almost has to be. After all, she was the "fairest one of all" until Snow knocks her off her pedestal. Unless this show is causing me to get all my fairy tales mixed up.