Once Upon a Time

Lost In Xanadu

I liked last night's episode. My son and daughter were really creeped out by Pinocchio though.

One thing occurred to me last night though, when Henry called Snow "Gram." Do you suppose Lana Parrilla is bummed that she is in fact one year older than Ginnifer Goodwin, but she is supposed to be what I would guess is 10-15 (at least) years older?

Yeah, and he called David "gramps" :LOL:

I think Regina is the best looking of the bunch... especially with the longer hair in the flashbacks.

Well, if you think about it, she almost has to be. After all, she was the "fairest one of all" until Snow knocks her off her pedestal. Unless this show is causing me to get all my fairy tales mixed up.

I don't think they did a good job casting Snow... Regina is much better looking than Mary Margaret. Hell... Emma, Mother Superior and Ruby are better looking than MM/Snow :LOL:

I knew that fiance was no good, but I had no idea she was the boy/now a man's lover.

Love this show.

My wife guessed those 2 were together. As soon as they revealed she was no good, my wife said - I bet she was who that visitor was talking to...

This is getting all whack now.

She knew! I told you she's a wise woman (but you already know that)

I still like this show.

And I agree with you guys. Regina is beautiful!

And snow (with the short hair) reminds me so much of that nanny on The Following. She erks the heck out of me.

No Rumple last night. Too bad.

I knew that fiance was no good, but I had no idea she was the boy/now a man's lover.

Love this show.

My wife guessed those 2 were together. As soon as they revealed she was no good, my wife said - I bet she was who that visitor was talking to...

This is getting all whack now.

She knew! I told you she's a wise woman (but you already know that)

I still like this show.

And I agree with you guys. Regina is beautiful!

And snow (with the short hair) reminds me so much of that nanny on The Following. She erks the heck out of me.

No Rumple last night. Too bad.

Oh yeah, he wasn't in there at all - I didn't even realize that, the episode was good without him. By "whack" I don't mean bad - just so much going on now....

You got Regina after Snow, Snow with the blackened heart, Hook who knows were, this new bad couple, August is a kid again, etc, etc... and Robin Hood is showing up next week?

There's enough going on without this Tamara angle, which I really didn't enjoy on the latest episode. August was too good of a character to kill off in such a dumb way.

He wasn't killed! :)

And I agree, they didn't need this extra angle.

Waiting for Yoda to show up...

I liked last night's episode. My son and daughter were really creeped out by Pinocchio though.

One thing occurred to me last night though, when Henry called Snow "Gram." Do you suppose Lana Parrilla is bummed that she is in fact one year older than Ginnifer Goodwin, but she is supposed to be what I would guess is 10-15 (at least) years older?

I can see how they would be creeped out.

I was too. I couldn't stand to look at his face.

They shouldn't have done that.

Then being turned back into a little boy the way he was.

We finally got a new episode... interesting, but felt like a filler to me. Didn't move the story much, but introduced a new character. Hopefully there will be a good payoff at the end of the season.

^^^^^^^^^^^

Lix, I agree about that one too! Exactly.

Last Sunday's was okay.

Not as much as I think/hope the next 2 are.

I'm sure we'll be left hanging for the next season.

We'll see what happens soon enough though.

Lix, won't we dearie?......lol

• Like 1

LIX,

I didn't watch it!!!!!

What happened...please tell me.

I know I can watch it online, but that's not an option for me ...long story.

Help!

Pretty please.

Well....

You know at the end of the last episode, they captured Regina... well they took her to a warehouse, connected her to electrodes and started shocking her. Greg was trying to find where his dad was, and Regina eventually told him that she killed his dad and buried them where they were camping. Snow/Charming/Emma/Neil all found out his fiance and Greg were together and trying to destroy magic. When they had Tamara cornered at the warehouse, she threw a bean she got off Regina and Neil fell thru, saving Emma. Snow and Charming saved Regina. Greg and Tamara have the failsafe trigger.

That was pretty much the story in SB, but the other story they told was how after Bae fell thru the portal, he ended up in London and ended up living with the Darlings. "The Shadow" took Wendy to Neverland, but came back to take one of her brothers. Bae went instead so the family could stay together. He ended up on Hook's ship at the end of that story.

• Like 1

So.... who watched the season finale? Should be an interesting 3rd season.

So Neil (Bae) is in the Enchanted Forest with Mulan and Aurora... Henry was taken to Neverland, followed by his family and hook. Wonder how much they will talk about SB in the 3rd season... maybe an occasional flash back to show what's going on there? Belle doing the spell to hide the city?

The season finale wasn't all that great, but this show still does pretty well in our house.

I thought the show got better as it went along this season, but the finale was a dud. I'll watch it when it returns, but the show is on shaky ground with me. I also heard there is a spinoff coming, but wasn't excited enough to look into what it was.

It's back... interesting, but not terribly compelling yet.

One thing I did notice...

Apparently Pan can kill Rumple without the knife? Rumple even acknowledged this. It was predicted that Henry would be the cause of his death, maybe chasing Henry to Neverland will be it?

• Like 1

It's back... interesting, but not terribly compelling yet.

One thing I did notice...

Apparently Pan can kill Rumple without the knife? Rumple even acknowledged this. It was predicted that Henry would be the cause of his death, maybe chasing Henry to Neverland will be it?

Hiya Lix (hugs)

Yes, it was interesting and I do think that it will get even more as the show goes on.

You know, I read what you said about Pan and Rumple....you've got something there! Oh Oh...

Let's enjoy and see what happens next!

Lix, I'm going to give it a try...lol...are you?

I've always loved Alice in Wonderland. Since I was a little girl I've been fascinated by it.

I love the book "Through the looking Glass".....it always shows strength...for me anyway.

And I do love the trippy wonderland stuff...lol

Lix, I feel guilty that peter Pan really get's on my nerve's...he's a teen, that's why I feel guilty..lol But, he does play a great part.

Now that Henry is turning rouge....I watched that morning show Kelly and Michael Live. Emma was on yesterday and they showed some previews.....but more interesting and we'll see.

Also that tinkerbell cracks me up too!

Lix, I feel guilty that peter Pan really get's on my nerve's...he's a teen, that's why I feel guilty..lol But, he does play a great part.

Now that Henry is turning rouge....I watched that morning show Kelly and Michael Live. Emma was on yesterday and they showed some previews.....but more interesting and we'll see.

Also that tinkerbell cracks me up too!

Don't know what it is, but there is something that is starting to annoy me about this season. It's like as soon as they get close, something happens and they're back to square one. I feel like I'm chasing my tail.

Corniest show on TV.

Most definitely. Doesn't make it bad though. It's a good family show, and with my daughter growing up, I am thankful for the time we get to spend together.

I think Prince Charming and Rumple's son are horrible actors. But I do like that's it's appointment TV with my kids. Often we'll DVR it and watch it on Friday or Saturday night.