Abba to reissue "The Visitors"

Steevo

Swedish pop group ABBA are to release a new version of their last album, featuring a previously unreleased track for the first time since 1994, the group's website said on Wednesday.

ABBA remain one of the world's most popular bands and their music got a new lease of life with the "Mamma Mia" stage show and film. The band's website said a deluxe edition of their final album, "The Visitors," would be released in April.

"For ABBA fans, the most sensational inclusion in the package will be the previously unreleased track, 'From A Twinkling Star To A Passing Angel (demos)'," a statement said.

"This is the first time since the 'Thank You For The Music' box set in 1994 that ABBA have opened the doors to the tape vaults to release previously unheard music from the group's heyday," it added.

The release will also feature bonus selections along with a DVD of rare and previously unreleased material from the archives.

Definitely be picking this up trink38.gif

This is GREAT news common001.gif Really cheer.gif I can not believe it 653.gif I don't no how i will control myself applaudit.gif Who do i tell first ? icon_alienjig.gif How many copies do i order? new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Is there a Box Set ? 1022.gif I will order it Now bolt.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Jan 26 2012, 02:01 PM)
This is GREAT news common001.gif Really cheer.gif I can not believe it 653.gif I don't no how i will control myself applaudit.gif Who do i tell first ? icon_alienjig.gif How many copies do i order? new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Is there a Box Set ? 1022.gif I will order it Now bolt.gif

Ha, Ha, Ha...Brilliant post Metaldad! rofl3.gif

QUOTE (ReGorLaTroy @ Jan 26 2012, 07:55 PM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ Jan 26 2012, 02:01 PM)
This is GREAT news common001.gif  Really cheer.gif I can not believe it 653.gif I don't no how i will control myself applaudit.gif  Who do i tell first ? icon_alienjig.gif  How many copies do i order? new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  Is there a Box Set ? 1022.gif  I will order it Now bolt.gif

Ha, Ha, Ha...Brilliant post Metaldad! rofl3.gif

He's being serious. Metaldad LOVES Abba. I know he has life sized cutouts of Benny & Bjorn in his mancave.....

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Jan 27 2012, 08:54 AM)
Now, in amongst the swine that is the numerous VH threads, Steevo's landed a pearl.

The Visitors is a f***ing great album.

(brings out a deckchair, opens a beer, and waits for the metal hordes to attack)

Bring it on Mofos!! waffen093.gif

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Jan 26 2012, 12:54 PM)
Now, in amongst the swine that is the numerous VH threads, Steevo's landed a pearl.

(brings out a deckchair, opens a beer, and waits for the metal hordes to attack)

Hey buddy! I've got your back! Earl The Pearl here!

I absolutely love this fukking record. Can't wait for the reissue.

I have all of the ABBA reissues with the double disc thus far.

Hell I just wrote about "The Visitors" on here a few weeks ago.

Oh well!

Cheers! We are The Three Amigos!!!

ABBA RULES!!!

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Jan 27 2012, 05:52 AM)
QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Jan 26 2012, 12:54 PM)

Hey buddy! I've got your back! Earl The Pearl here!

I absolutely love this fukking record. Can't wait for the reissue.

I have all of the ABBA reissues with the double disc thus far.

Hell I just wrote about "The Visitors" on here a few weeks ago.

Oh well!

Cheers! We are The Three Amigos!!!

ABBA RULES!!!

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

Yep!! F**k 'em all!

ABBA ARE PROG! 1022.gif