TRF app for iPhone and Android?

ALifeson85

I was thinking that would be a great idea! It would make for much easier mobile browsing on the forum...as opposed to having to constantly zoom in on every page, just to read the tiny text on my Droid lol. I think it would work great! yes.gif

This is probably the third thread asking for this. We'd have to upgrade to the newest version of the Invision software to be able to incorporate a mobile skin. Unfortunately, we'd lose a lot of the unique features we've incorporated over the years. So, some pros and cons to be weighed here.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jan 2 2012, 01:23 PM)
This is probably the third thread asking for this. We'd have to upgrade to the newest version of the Invision software to be able to incorporate a mobile skin. Unfortunately, we'd lose a lot of the unique features we've incorporated over the years. So, some pros and cons to be weighed here.

Upgrades are a bitch. wink.gif

QUOTE (Draco @ Jan 2 2012, 04:29 PM)

So I've heard. wink.gif

laugh.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jan 2 2012, 05:08 PM)

So I've heard. wink.gif

Yes, this is a great idea, making it easier to post from my phone... Dear God.... rofl3.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (fledgehog @ Jan 2 2012, 06:58 PM)
QUOTE (KenJennings @ Jan 2 2012, 05:50 PM)
From my experience, TRF works great on blackberrys!

so they ARE useful for something after all?

laugh.gif

Seriously, I never understood the hate for blackberrys. My Bold 9700 has been a wonderful cell phone.

QUOTE (KenJennings @ Jan 2 2012, 10:31 PM)

laugh.gif

Seriously, I never understood the hate for blackberrys. My Bold 9700 has been a wonderful cell phone.

I've had my Torch for a year and the only problem I have is it occasionally freezes for a few seconds. Otherwise no complaints from me.

QUOTE (ColdFireYYZ @ Jan 3 2012, 03:35 AM)
QUOTE (KenJennings @ Jan 2 2012, 10:31 PM)

laugh.gif

I've had my Torch for a year and the only problem I have is it occasionally freezes for a few seconds. Otherwise no complaints from me.

My Samsung Galaxy S also freezes at times. No big worries.

Works great on my Kindle Fire. There's more than one level of zoom, so it's easy to size the page properly. My only complaint is that sometimes it's tough to move to the next/previous page by tapping the numeration at the bottom of the thread. It requires a firm, very precise tap.

If it's all the same to the board... I'll hold out for the "mind interface technology" for TRF... c'mon folks... it's just around the the next corner...

http://i42.tinypic.com/dwvyh0.jpg

Though I must add that while I do have to pinch and zoom in order to read a whole post, I find that I accidentally hit any part of the screen and I end up on Amazon. I can't begin to tell you how many times I've done that. Other than that, fine.