No Easter Egg on TM blu-ray?

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Nov 24 2011, 10:49 AM)
I don't think so, I even went out to buy a Bluray just for the the DVD and lest face it! Theres not much there as of extras!

sad.gif

Thanks for your response. I've only watched the blu-ray once, and spent some time clicking around to see if there was an easter egg.

Although the extras aren't much, they are really hilarious. I love the way the guys can make fun of themselves. And Geddy singing TSOR country-style during the end credits is one of my favourites. I'm pretty much hate all country music, and thought it was a great spoof.

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Nov 24 2011, 02:17 PM)
QUOTE (Tony R @ Nov 24 2011, 06:44 PM)
Here's one. If you press "mute" during Stick It Out, Faithless and Caravan you get a vastly improved audio-visual experience.

rofl3.gif

I have to agree with you on Stick It Out. The other two are passable.

rofl3.gif faithless kicks ass though tongue.gif

QUOTE (On TheRoad To Adventure @ Nov 24 2011, 01:08 PM)
Although the extras aren't much, they are really hilarious. I love the way the guys can make fun of themselves. And Geddy singing TSOR country-style during the end credits is one of my favourites. I'm pretty much hate all country music, and thought it was a great spoof.

"Music for morons" dontcha know?! smile.gif

QUOTE (Kelly D @ Nov 25 2011, 04:44 PM)
QUOTE (On TheRoad To Adventure @ Nov 24 2011, 01:08 PM)
Although the extras aren't much, they are really hilarious.  I love the way the guys can make fun of themselves.    And Geddy singing TSOR country-style during the end credits is one of my favourites.  I'm pretty much hate all country music, and thought it was a great spoof.

"Music for morons" dontcha know?! smile.gif

It's like the damned Tobes of Hades!

I think the Easter egg thing is already a trend of the past, use to hear about them in every new movie dvd release. Not anymore... no.gif

I found one that i didn't see with my first two spins of the Blu-Ray. The video after the concert : (the funny version of Close to the Heart).

The concert is so long that as soon as the last song have been played, i put in stop mode. This time i decided to keep the video running, don't know why?

Well, i know it's not a easter egg, but it's my easter egg... wink.gif

QUOTE (curtis12 @ Dec 25 2011, 02:09 PM)
I thought FAITHLESS was pretty good!! wink.gif They shoulda done Cut To The Chase from Counterparts instead of Stick It Out, much better song IMO

I woulda LOVED to have heard "CTTC"! I know a great many of my pals would agree with me. . . they know who they are tongue.gif