Why do you shave your legs?

Mr. Not

It's pretty much a free for all at this point.

Hey, this thread is already suspect enough without you go bringing Ted Nugent into it :P

Earworming eh?

Anyone else strangely aroused?

:P

While I'm not at all aroused by earworming, I must admit that I am strangely satisfied by earwax removal videos on YouTube.

I was at the gym the other day when I saw a commercial for a new earwax vacuum....

I can't say I was satisfied.

There was this one scene where a guy shoves a q-tip into his ear canal and it cuts to a animation of the q-tip hitting the membrane in front of his eardrum. I'm pretty sure I started crying, it reminded me a lot of those toe fungus commercials where the little fungus would come lift the nail up like the hood on a car and climb underneath.

God, what a nightmare.

I'll send you a link for a good earwax removal video.

I lol'ed when you said you were pretty sure you started crying when the q-tip hit the membrane.

And I thought those toe fungus commercials were hilarious! Digger the Dermatophyte was awesome!

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/blackcc/Digger_zps245f1487.jpg

• Like 1

Hey, this thread is already suspect enough without you go bringing Ted Nugent into it :P

Earworming eh?

While I'm not at all aroused by earworming, I must admit that I am strangely satisfied by earwax removal videos on YouTube.

I was at the gym the other day when I saw a commercial for a new earwax vacuum....

There was this one scene where a guy shoves a q-tip into his ear canal and it cuts to a animation of the q-tip hitting the membrane in front of his eardrum. I'm pretty sure I started crying, it reminded me a lot of those toe fungus commercials where the little fungus would come lift the nail up like the hood on a car and climb underneath.

God, what a nightmare.

This so awesome... for about five days, we were talking about people's assholes and basically, "how much" can fit inside a woman's tailpipe. Now, we're talking about earwax.

How about this for gross... about ten years ago, I was deer hunting with a buddy of mine and for a variety of reasons, he was really pissing me off. So, after I shot a deer, and had the cavity open to remove the innerds, I threw a handful of guts at him. Hit him in the face.

Now, let's see what kind of reaction TBR gets from that one!

Pics or it didn't happen.

• Like 1

Earworming eh?

Always wondered what Beeker looks like when he's aroused

Dat mah O-Face.

http://www.rwuo.com/resurrected/community/files/thumbs/t_george_takei__ohmy_169.jpg

:LMAO: ..!

Earworming eh?

God, what a nightmare.

This so awesome... for about five days, we were talking about people's assholes and basically, "how much" can fit inside a woman's tailpipe. Now, we're talking about earwax.

How about this for gross... about ten years ago, I was deer hunting with a buddy of mine and for a variety of reasons, he was really pissing me off. So, after I shot a deer, and had the cavity open to remove the innerds, I threw a handful of guts at him. Hit him in the face.

If we're going for "gross factor" now, NOTHING beats an abscess blowing buckets of pus.

Saw - and smelled - my share of these during my tenure as a vet tech years ago. The odor is indescribable; it'll put you off your appetite for days after. And you cannot get it out of your clothes.

Custard anyone? :D

• Like 1

Earworming eh?

God, what a nightmare.

If we're going for "gross factor" now, NOTHING beats an abscess blowing buckets of pus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyv6T1LtXho

Saw - and smelled - my share of these during my tenure as a vet tech years ago. The odor is indescribable; it'll put you off your appetite for days after. And you cannot get it out of your clothes.

I'll have some custard.

Things like draining the pus out of stuff is why I can't wait to be a nurse.

Anyone ever done laser hair removal? I hear it's way mor effective than shaving Or waxing.

It's also a hell of a lot more expensive. You see it advertised as "permanent", but I understand it is not.

I just don't find shaving all that troublesome. I do it in the shower and it gives me chance to let the conditioner sit on my hair for a few minutes as I am shaving. I will occasionally skip a leg shave if I am in a hurry, since I've had unfortunate results from trying to shave too fast. Never never never skip on shaving the pits, though. I just feel gross with armpit stubble, even if it's a day old.

One blade, two blades? Three, four? I usually go with 2. One isn't enough, two or three are great but there's not enough difference to justify the extra cost of three. I tried one of those 4-blader ones ONCE and my legs looked as though a rabid family of mice had attacked them. Little bloody spots everywhere,

Earworming eh?

God, what a nightmare.

I'll have some custard.

Really? Have you ever smelled something like the above? The stench from just a small abscess smells positively foul, and I have a very strong stomach when it comes to gore. Never made me barf but it truly is an unforgettable experience. I haven't ever smelled rotting corpse but I can't imagine it's much worse. Especially when the abscess is also full of not only pus, but those cottage-cheesy curdlike wads of dead protein material known as caseous exudate. (If you watch this video all the way through you'll see examples of it).

• Like 1

Earworming eh?

God, what a nightmare.

I'll have some custard.

Really? Have you ever smelled something like the above? The stench from just a small abscess smells positively foul, and I have a very strong stomach when it comes to gore. Never made me barf but it truly is an unforgettable experience. I haven't ever smelled rotting corpse but I can't imagine it's much worse. Especially when the abscess is also full of not only pus, but those cottage-cheesy curdlike wads of dead protein material known as caseous exudate. (If you watch this video all the way through you'll see examples of it).

No I haven't but I imagine it can't be worse than some of the cheeses I've consumed... :) *gets lancet out*

Earworming eh?

God, what a nightmare.

I'll have some custard.

That video was better than watching somebody pop a huge zit. But has that man not heard of gloves? Good Lord.

Anyone ever done laser hair removal? I hear it's way mor effective than shaving Or waxing.

Last year I was going to get laser hair removal done. I won't mention which area I was going to have done but let me just say it was expensive, very, very expensive and even with financing, my payment would have been 88.00 a month. Plus they will tell you that you will need to come back for maintenance every once in awhile.

• Like 1

Last year I was going to get laser hair removal done. I won't mention which area I was going to have done but let me just say it was expensive, very, very expensive and even with financing, my payment would have been 88.00 a month. Plus they will tell you that you will need to come back for maintenance every once in awhile.

Epilation, baby! :LOL:

Epilation, baby! :LOL:

I think I'm going to be a waxer for life cause I'm a natural redhead and I was told the laser might not take to my colour

• Like 1

One of the few advantages of being a natural blond is to not need much in the department of hair control. A bit of Nair 4 times a year is all that is needed.

In for pics of Naired areas.

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o586/animate2112/Brushing-armpits_zpsed733f43.jpg

• Like 2

One of the few advantages of being a natural blond is to not need much in the department of hair control. A bit of Nair 4 times a year is all that is needed.

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o586/animate2112/Brushing-armpits_zpsed733f43.jpg

Guess I should be careful what I ask for.

:LOL:

• Like 1

What if she's talking about her upper lip or chin?

If I had a mustache or mini-beard, I would SO be getting it lasered, cost be damned.