Why do you shave your legs?

Mr. Not

^^^ Subtle "I don't shave anything" post.

I do, but I just don't think it should matter either way.

That's very European of you.

:musicnote: :musicnote: :musicnote: :blah: "She's so European, she's one of a kind She's so European, she's one of a kind, one of a kind she's so European, she's one of a kind, all in her mind And she's so European, I found out today!" :musicnote: :musicnote: :musicnote:

Edited by treeduck
  • Like 2

If you're a Russian when you're on your way to the bathroom, and you're a Finnish when you come out of the bathroom, what are you when you're actually in the bathroom?

European!

• Like 1

If you're a Russian when you're on your way to the bathroom, and you're a Finnish when you come out of the bathroom, what are you when you're actually in the bathroom?

European!

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/blackcc/Smilies%20GIFs/rimshot.gif

European!

I was gonna say Brazilian...

:doh:

• Like 1

European!

Brazilian is something else altogether....something totally AWESOME! But you already know that.

:yes:

• Like 1

European!

Brazilian is something else altogether....something totally AWESOME! But you already know that.

:yes:

Indeed I do! :cool: :LOL:

^^^ Subtle "I don't shave anything" post.

I do, but I just don't think it should matter either way.

That's very European of you.

I'd like to think it's just being open-minded and minding my own business.

It is, but I can't make fun of you for that.

;)

• Like 1

It's pretty much a free for all at this point.

Hey, this thread is already suspect enough without you go bringing Ted Nugent into it :P

The Hell you talking about, woman?

IT'S A FREE-FOR-ALL :P

Sorry, I just heard that song on the radio recently and it's been earworming me :LOL:

• Like 1

Hey, this thread is already suspect enough without you go bringing Ted Nugent into it :P

Earworming eh?

Anyone else strangely aroused?

:P

• Like 2

Earworming eh?

While I'm not at all aroused by earworming, I must admit that I am strangely satisfied by earwax removal videos on YouTube.

• Like 1

Earworming eh?

While I'm not at all aroused by earworming, I must admit that I am strangely satisfied by earwax removal videos on YouTube.

Always wondered what Beeker looks like when he's aroused
  • Like 1

Earworming eh?

Dat mah O-Face.

• Like 1

Earworming eh?

Dat mah O-Face.

http://www.rwuo.com/resurrected/community/files/thumbs/t_george_takei__ohmy_169.jpg

• Like 1

Earworming eh?

Dat mah O-Face.

http://www.rwuo.com/resurrected/community/files/thumbs/t_george_takei__ohmy_169.jpg

Oh dear...

• Like 1

Earworming eh?

I was at the gym the other day when I saw a commercial for a new earwax vacuum....

I can't say I was satisfied.

There was this one scene where a guy shoves a q-tip into his ear canal and it cuts to a animation of the q-tip hitting the membrane in front of his eardrum. I'm pretty sure I started crying, it reminded me a lot of those toe fungus commercials where the little fungus would come lift the nail up like the hood on a car and climb underneath.

God, what a nightmare.

• Like 1

Earworming eh?

I was at the gym the other day when I saw a commercial for a new earwax vacuum....

I can't say I was satisfied.

There was this one scene where a guy shoves a q-tip into his ear canal and it cuts to a animation of the q-tip hitting the membrane in front of his eardrum. I'm pretty sure I started crying, it reminded me a lot of those toe fungus commercials where the little fungus would come lift the nail up like the hood on a car and climb underneath.

God, what a nightmare.

This so awesome... for about five days, we were talking about people's assholes and basically, "how much" can fit inside a woman's tailpipe. Now, we're talking about earwax.

How about this for gross... about ten years ago, I was deer hunting with a buddy of mine and for a variety of reasons, he was really pissing me off. So, after I shot a deer, and had the cavity open to remove the innerds, I threw a handful of guts at him. Hit him in the face.

Now, let's see what kind of reaction TBR gets from that one!

• Like 1