ILG05: yes, is still alive!

iluvgeddy05

bekloppt.gif

I don't remember the last time I visited TRF - hard to believe I used to live on here!

I started a new job as a librarian at Cornell University, back working in the field that I got my masters in. It's been wonderful so far but leaves little time for TRF and other things - which, lets face it, is a good thing! I'm home this morning since there is some major flooding in central/southern NYS so I thought I would pop in, say hello and wish that everyone is doing well!

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Sep 8 2011, 12:51 PM)
bekloppt.gif 

I don't remember the last time I visited TRF - hard to believe I used to live on here!

I started a new job as a librarian at Cornell University, back working in the field that I got my masters in.  It's been wonderful so far but leaves little time for TRF and other things - which, lets face it, is a good thing!  I'm home this morning since there is some major flooding in central/southern NYS so I thought I would pop in, say hello and wish that everyone is doing well!

wub.gif hug2.gif GeddyFinal.gif cheer.gif Great to see you back! Don't keep leaving us! cheer.gif GeddyFinal.gif hug2.gif wub.gif

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Sep 8 2011, 09:29 PM)
Glad to hear you're weathering the flooding okay and liking the new job! I've been thinking those of us in the area should get together for a DVD watching party when it comes out...that would be fun.

Have a great fall! -C

Awesome idea! Wdateould pm everyone closer to the date.

Hi t here Jill and thanks for stopping by. I myself don't come in here all that often now but glad to learn that life is good for you. 2.gif trink39.gif hug2.gif

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Sep 8 2011, 05:51 AM)
bekloppt.gif

Actually, it was less than 30 days before this post. Am I missing something?

tongue.gif

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Sep 11 2011, 11:37 PM)
QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Sep 8 2011, 05:51 AM)
bekloppt.gif 

Actually, it was less than 30 days before this post. Am I missing something?

tongue.gif

Compared to how much i used to be on here... Lol