DVD pushed back..

Gilbertk

QUOTE (softfilter @ Aug 24 2011, 01:49 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Aug 24 2011, 10:06 AM)
Back when RIR was released, the anticipation was high because it had been a while since they released a concert video (since ASOH), and it was the first concert DVD. So we all counted the days to that release date.

Since RIR, they've released one for every tour, so now it's like, "Oh, cool. Another vid. Whenever."

Except this time it is highly anticipated (for me) since it was filmed on home turf and I was there! smile.gif

I heard there was lots of footage with you in it...but they edited it out doh.gif

QUOTE (Show Don't Tell @ Aug 24 2011, 01:53 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Aug 23 2011, 03:38 PM)
Place your bets: How many threads will reani14 start to complain about this?

laugh.gif

That, and once he has his mitts on it, how many threads will he kick off complaining about every single little nitpicky thing?

E.g., "I hate the font on the end credits of the Time Machine DVD!" Of course, his post will be devoid of capitalization and will contain at least one word with its spelling so badly mangled as to be almost unrecognizeable.

QUOTE (druid13 @ Aug 23 2011, 01:11 PM)
that is just crazy...if they keep pushing it back it might get to the point where their fans move on to other bands and forget entirely about the release!!!!

What release?

Oh, sorry, I was off listening to Matchbox 20.

QUOTE (teababe27 @ Aug 23 2011, 01:43 PM)
*sigh*

Finding it hard to wait.

I agree. sad.gif sad.gif I didn't even get to see the band in concert this year!!!!!! angry.gif sad.gif angry.gif sad.gif

QUOTE (Invisible To Telescopic Eye @ Aug 24 2011, 01:23 PM)
QUOTE (softfilter @ Aug 24 2011, 01:49 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Aug 24 2011, 10:06 AM)
Back when RIR was released, the anticipation was high because it had been a while since they released a concert video (since ASOH), and it was the first concert DVD. So we all counted the days to that release date.

Since RIR, they've released one for every tour, so now it's like, "Oh, cool. Another vid. Whenever."

Except this time it is highly anticipated (for me) since it was filmed on home turf and I was there! smile.gif

I heard there was lots of footage with you in it...but they edited it out doh.gif

laugh.gif I wouldn't blame them!! 1022.gif common001.gif

QUOTE (drbirdsong @ Aug 24 2011, 03:15 PM)
Yeah, it's best not to have anxiety about these things. Go back and listen to an album you haven't heard in a while with headphones on and see if you hear something new. Life is too short to fight about such things.

goodpost.gif

QUOTE (Invisible To Telescopic Eye @ Aug 24 2011, 05:18 AM)
If you just accept the fact it's never gonna come out, there is no disappointment. But when and if it actually does, you get the added bonus of surprise.

That's more of a life philosophy. Don't expect much, and you won't be disappointed.

i thought the blu-ray release was push back to december why rush.com send a e-mail with the release in november?? confused13.gif

Blu-Ray

Pre-Order here

"TIME MACHINE 2011:

LIVE IN CLEVELAND"

full concert on BluRay complete

with bonus material

Just in case you missed the big announcement, on November 8 , Rush will simultaneously release

TIME MACHINE 2011: LIVE IN CLEVELAND DVD, BluRay, CD, and Vinyl

If this is wrong they should send updates of their newsletter or check them out correctly...

Now that it's officially announced on Rush's website, it looks the release date set. Anything that appears online before an official press release is released either by the band, or the record company, is an " estimate " of the release date.

QUOTE (BethOfSyrinx @ Oct 1 2011, 12:20 PM)
I'd rather buy the dvd with a pushed back date knowing that they've took more time to make improvements and stuff on it rather than get it earlier when it's not up to their best standards. unsure.gif

Assuming they didn't make it worse. unsure.gif