Just drank a beer

barney_rebel

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Aug 20 2011, 10:48 AM)
QUOTE (Babycat @ Aug 20 2011, 04:25 AM)
Barney, out of curiousity, what else have you eaten/drunk that's gone off 5 years back?

We'll see once i clean out the freezer

Approach that freezer very carefully, Barney - suit up! wink.gif

QUOTE (Babycat @ Aug 20 2011, 03:44 PM)
Barney, out of curiousity, what else have you eaten/drunk that's gone off 5 years back?

1287.gif

QUOTE (Nate2112 @ Aug 20 2011, 11:56 PM)

1287.gif

Has anyone seen Barney?

QUOTE (Babycat @ Aug 23 2011, 10:12 PM)
QUOTE (Nate2112 @ Aug 20 2011, 11:56 PM)

1287.gif

Has anyone seen Barney?

Heard he was going to eat some frozen entree dated November 1979. Hope he's alright.

tongue.gif

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Aug 24 2011, 11:45 AM)
Just threw out a box of counterfeit Cohibas from my basement I had bought in Puntang Cana in May 2002.

Counterfeit or not, I'm surprised you let those go to waste...especially when you're eating frozen pizzas and shit that date back to Napoleon

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Aug 23 2011, 10:39 PM)
QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Aug 24 2011, 11:45 AM)
Just threw out a box of counterfeit Cohibas from my basement I had bought in Puntang Cana in May 2002.

Counterfeit or not, I'm surprised you let those go to waste...especially when you're eating frozen pizzas and shit that date back to Napoleon

laugh.gif

I know right

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Sep 10 2011, 07:52 AM)
Had this dream last night I ate these chinese rice noodles and beef at this local restaurant and at the bottom was every type of insect you can name, alive and dead.

I complained and the staff said "Sorry, won't happen again"

I once found a cooked beetle in my takeout chinese dinner, from a local restaurant that is very good. I did not eat it. I did not complain, ordered takeout from there several times since and it never happened again.

QUOTE (Lerxster @ Sep 10 2011, 10:19 PM)
Had this dream last night I ate these chinese rice noodles and beef at this local restaurant and at the bottom was every type of insect you can name, alive and dead.

I once found a cooked beetle in my takeout chinese dinner, from a local restaurant that is very good. I did not eat it. I did not complain, ordered takeout from there several times since and it never happened again.

You're one loyal customer! Why WOULDN'T you complain or at least return it? You didn't order the beetle so why would you keep it? I mean, if you ordered kung pao chicken and you got chow mein you'd take that back right? Where's your cutoff point for your returns? Cockroach in the crab rangoon? Rat tail in the wonton soup?

unsure.gif

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Sep 11 2011, 07:06 AM)

You're one loyal customer! Why WOULDN'T you complain or at least return it? You didn't order the beetle so why would you keep it? I mean, if you ordered kung pao chicken and you got chow mein you'd take that back right? Where's your cutoff point for your returns? Cockroach in the crab rangoon? Rat tail in the wonton soup?

unsure.gif

It was a cooked in a piece of broccoli. That restaurant is a really good one, and I didn't feel like driving back there so I removed said beetle. I decided it was just a bug and it wasn't going to hurt me. I didn't eat the broccoli he was hiding in, naturally.

QUOTE (Lerxster @ Sep 11 2011, 10:52 AM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Sep 11 2011, 07:06 AM)

unsure.gif

It was a cooked in a piece of broccoli. That restaurant is a really good one, and I didn't feel like driving back there so I removed said beetle. I decided it was just a bug and it wasn't going to hurt me. I didn't eat the broccoli he was hiding in, naturally.

That sounds yuummy

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Sep 19 2011, 01:23 PM)
Just ate this... still bunch of bars left:

user posted image

Have they started turning white yet? That's what happens to old Hershey bars.

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Sep 19 2011, 05:41 PM)
QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Sep 19 2011, 01:23 PM)
Just ate this... still bunch of bars left:

user posted image

Have they started turning white yet? That's what happens to old Hershey bars.

Nope, looks fine. Tasted fine too... ate the whole thing.