sonictheplumber

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Aug 1 2011, 03:34 PM)
QUOTE (Mara @ Aug 1 2011, 03:46 PM)
Just don't ever give this twerp SOCN access, please.

It would never happen. no.gif

It's a shame because the kid seems to have good taste in music, like Rush and ELP. The kind of music the smart people are into.

Well, I don't know. It could be an interesting social experiment, but the last thing it needs is more opinions.

And insults.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (sonictheplumber @ Aug 1 2011, 12:27 AM)
calm down bros

quit bein old retards

Pure class

QUOTE (Babycat @ Aug 1 2011, 01:44 PM)
QUOTE (Kenneth @ Aug 1 2011, 06:32 PM)
QUOTE (Babycat @ Aug 1 2011, 11:21 AM)
2 questions:
1 - what's this thread meant to be about again?
2 - how the heck did it get to three pages?

1 - sonic being a troll

2 - responses to sonic being a troll

Oh. Just wondered, because:

1 - I don't really know what to make of him.

2 - I don't think I'm actually responding to him. Or am I?

Umm.., is sonic getting a kick out of this?

No baby cat, I'm getting a kick out of it cool.gif

QUOTE (An Enemy Without @ Aug 1 2011, 05:02 PM)

It's a shame because the kid seems to have good taste in music, like Rush and ELP. The kind of music the smart people are into.

Well, I don't know. It could be an interesting social experiment, but the last thing it needs is more opinions.

And insults.

it's time to call button-pushing threads that are later renamed "social experiments" what they actually are: threads made by assholes. I'm not calling the op an asshole, just commenting on the so-called social experiments.

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Aug 2 2011, 09:46 AM)

And insults.

it's time to call button-pushing threads that are later renamed "social experiments" what they actually are: threads made by assholes. I'm not calling the op an asshole, just commenting on the so-called social experiments.

Maybe the admins/mods can consolidate them into one section titled " Social Asshole Experiments." Once there, we'd have a bonanza of different social asshole experiments to peruse, ponder, and smell.

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Aug 1 2011, 09:04 PM)

And insults.

Maybe the admins/mods can consolidate them into one section titled " Social Asshole Experiments." Once there, we'd have a bonanza of different social asshole experiments to peruse, ponder, and smell.

What other threads are there besides this one?

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Aug 2 2011, 10:09 AM)

And insults.

Don't know. But I'm sure plumberboy can help you out.

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Aug 1 2011, 09:16 PM)

And insults.

1) Start looking for threads cozy toes started

2) "DO NOT post in this thread" - asshole part not included

3) I remember there were a few threads around the time where some of the regulars were being amused by trolls, some were a little...intense.

QUOTE (USB Connector @ Aug 1 2011, 09:37 PM)

And insults.

3) I remember there were a few threads around the time where some of the regulars were being amused by trolls, some were a little...intense.

I'm not sure we need to celebrate such threads by giving them their own section. And there aren't so many of them at any one time that they clog up a particular section. What few there are attract attention for a few days, then die and drop down the board.

And Cosy wasn't much of a thread starter.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Aug 2 2011, 10:45 AM)

And insults.

I'm not sure we need to celebrate such threads by giving them their own section. And there aren't so many of them at any one time that they clog up a particular section. What few there are attract attention for a few days, then die and drop down the board.

I was only joking. Of course you wouldn't reward that stuff with its own section.

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Aug 1 2011, 09:54 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Aug 2 2011, 10:45 AM)

And insults.

I was only joking. Of course you wouldn't reward that stuff with its own section.

That's why I didn't fish out specific examples from more than a week ago.

Now I believe it's time to kiss this thread goodbye with a nice dose of bacon.gif

hahaha dear god you people are all on an intellectual and moral high horse, aren't you?

I think it's pretty funny how one thread that says "smoke weed worship the devil" gets 4 pages of rush fans whining and crying.

now I know most of you are over 40, but you still need to just grow up. really. please. if a number, especially a superstitious one, gets you shaking in your boots, then I am amazed. the rush fans I meet at concerts would be ashamed. the rush fans I meet at concerts are easy-going and laid-back beer drinkers who just wanna have a good time and goof around. but I join a rush forum, and I'm met with people who think they are better than everyone just because they like rush. this is just crazy!

props to the guy who posted iron maiden lyrics and decided to play along and have some fun rather than bleeding and moaning all over the place like the majority of you.

also, to the person who mentioned 4chan - rush fans don't go to a place like that.

please, I urge each and every one of you - just calm down. please. the members of rush have senses of humor, why can't their fans? especially if their fans are SO MUCH MORE INTELLIGENT than every other person on the planet.

and dammit, no one worships satan. I don't worship satan. you can get the nurse to change your diapers now.

but not so fast, because I don't actually believe in satan. I know you are wetting your diapers again, I know.

you can get the nurse to change them now, because I am done.

QUOTE (sonictheplumber @ Aug 2 2011, 12:48 AM)
hahaha dear god you people are all on an intellectual and moral high horse, aren't you?

I think it's pretty funny how one thread that says "smoke weed worship the devil" gets 4 pages of rush fans whining and crying.

now I know most of you are over 40, but you still need to just grow up. really. please. if a number, especially a superstitious one, gets you shaking in your boots, then I am amazed. the rush fans I meet at concerts would be ashamed. the rush fans I meet at concerts are easy-going and laid-back beer drinkers who just wanna have a good time and goof around. but I join a rush forum, and I'm met with people who think they are better than everyone just because they like rush. this is just crazy!

props to the guy who posted iron maiden lyrics and decided to play along and have some fun rather than bleeding and moaning all over the place like the majority of you.

also, to the person who mentioned 4chan - rush fans don't go to a place like that.

please, I urge each and every one of you - just calm down. please. the members of rush have senses of humor, why can't their fans? especially if their fans are SO MUCH MORE INTELLIGENT than every other person on the planet.

facepalm.gif

No one here is getting too worked up about 666 or Satan. Most of the posts in this thread are about how immature you are.

Like I said, maybe this isn't the right board for you. Too many "old" people here, you know? Do you like the "Twilight" movies? I'm sure they have a board that is more your speed. It would be in your best interest. wink.gif

There's a hint there...see if you're smart enough to pick up on it.

Edited by 1-0-0-1-0-0-1

QUOTE (sonictheplumber @ Aug 1 2011, 11:48 PM)

rofl3.gif That was a good laugh. Now just think about it; if we really "think [we] are better than everyone just because [we] like rush," then why would we treat you any different? The problem is, you are actually too immature to recognize our humor when we do use it, so the effort is wasted and you end up thinking we're all lame-ass 40 year olds who are "shaking in our boots" because of what some kid said.

QUOTE (sonictheplumber @ Aug 2 2011, 12:53 AM)
typical old man speak, assuming that because I don't have gray hair and a beer belly means I like twilight.

Are you capable of conducting yourself in an adult manner here? Or are lame 4chan-type troll posts all you're capable of? Because if you don't grow up in a hurry, your next post could be your last. No matter what your age is, you're too immature for this place.

lol dude you probably heard about 4chan on fox news one day and got scared, 4chan is an imageboard where people rarely even speak, it's mostly, HEY, images

but whatever, I suppose I'll back down because I've caused such a stir

I do want to add how it's funny you avoid actually responding to the points I make by threatening to ban me

QUOTE (sonictheplumber @ Aug 2 2011, 12:01 AM)
lol dude you probably heard about 4chan on fox news one day and got scared, 4chan is an imageboard where people rarely even speak, it's mostly, HEY, images

I do want to add how it's funny you avoid actually responding to the points I make by threatening to ban me

Too bad you didn't make any legitimate points; I would have loved to respond to them.

Dude, 1001001 is kicking your ass and his posts have humour in them (English humour almost tongue.gif ) and if you really can't see that I don't get it. I know you don't mean harm so lemme just tell you the people here are laid-back, and we're just like the rush fans you described. But your post is pretty silly, and calling someone retarded is just not cool, no matter what the circumstances. Sure, you could post something satanic and there wouldn't be a problem, but expect people to question your motives, and expect to reply with your beliefs, and then we can have a good laugh. And you say it's a joke but holy hell that is a lame joke laugh.gif

"I worship satan!

Oh wait no I don't.

Geez if you don't get it your old "

eyesre4.gif

QUOTE (sonictheplumber @ Aug 2 2011, 01:01 AM)

I threatened to ban you because:

1.) The points you make? You're not actually making any valid points. You're merely talking like a snotty little kid who thinks it's cool to troll a non-kids board;

2.) Most of your posts add nothing to the board -- they're just mindless immature drivel;

3.) You're not funny. At all. Just because YOU think you are doesn't mean you actually are.

But I realize you're not old enough to know all that yet.

There you go. I know you think it's cool to go against the admin -- hey, go for it. Whatever you need to do to. I get nothing out of these types on convos with pre-teens, so I'm done with this.

QUOTE (Good,bad,andrush @ Aug 2 2011, 12:11 AM)
Dude, 1001001 is kicking your ass and his posts have humour in them (English humour almost tongue.gif ) and if you really can't see that I don't get it. I know you don't mean harm so lemme just tell you the people here are laid-back, and we're just like the rush fans you described. But your post is pretty silly, and calling someone retarded is just not cool, no matter what the circumstances. Sure, you could post something satanic and there wouldn't be a problem, but expect people to question your motives, and expect to reply with your beliefs, and then we can have a good laugh. And you say it's a joke but holy hell that is a lame joke laugh.gif

"I worship satan!
Oh wait no I don't.

Geez if you don't get it your old "
eyesre4.gif

"Get behind me, Satan!"

tongue.gif