d you know if rush can have dary

Geddyfan13

QUOTE (Geddyfan13 @ Jun 3 2011, 11:24 PM)
Hello! I hope it is alright for me to post here, because some people told me when I posted here before that they didn't like me because I can't type well. I just wanted to talk about Rush and Geddy. I want to know what people think because I have a question about Rush. I wrote a story about Rush making milk on a dairy, but my friend said that it's wrong, because in Canada, they don't have dairies! They get milk only from goats. I want to know if that's true.. Does anyone here know if that's true? Please let me know if you know if that's true! I think it's very important for my story that it be correct about the milk. If there are no cows in Canada, maybe I can change the story so that it is in America? Would it be alright if Rush lives in America? I would like that because then maybe I would meet Geddy someday. laugh.gif tongue.gif

ph34r.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 2.gif cat.gif trink38.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif trink36.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Translated tongue.gif

Well I'm so glad we have a thread about this I love milk especially cow milk do you like chocolate milk I like chocolate milk as long as it doesn't come from goats I think Geddy would like chocolate cow milk too they like milk Canada goat milk is bad milkman milk the cow

QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Jun 4 2011, 01:44 PM)
Hello! I hope it is alright for me to post here, because some people told me when I posted here before that they didn't like me because I can't type well. I just wanted to talk about Rush and Geddy. I want to know what people think because I have a question about Rush. I wrote a story about Rush making milk on a dairy, but my friend said that it's wrong, because in Canada, they don't have dairies! They get milk only from goats. I want to know if that's true.. Does anyone here know if that's true? Please let me know if you know if that's true! I think it's very important for my story that it be correct about the milk. If there are no cows in Canada, maybe I can change the story so that it is in America? Would it be alright if Rush lives in America? I would like that because then maybe I would meet Geddy someday. laugh.gif tongue.gif

ph34r.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  1022.gif  2.gif  2.gif  cat.gif  trink38.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  trink36.gif  1022.gif  2.gif  2.gif

Translated tongue.gif

Is anyone besides me seeing a TV series in this? I'm thinking a weekly half-hour comedy, showcasing the members of Rush and their dairy farm. Have some continuity from week to week maybe, but mostly focus on the trio's zany antics as newbie farm owners.

Shit, just the milking machine ALONE would provide material for three or four episodes.

QUOTE (Mara @ Jun 4 2011, 03:59 PM)
Is anyone besides me seeing a TV series in this?  I'm thinking a weekly half-hour comedy, showcasing the members of Rush and their dairy farm.  Have some continuity from week to week maybe, but mostly focus on the trio's zany antics as newbie farm owners.
rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

I keep imagining your idea mixed with Geddyfan13's. In his world, Alex, Ged and Neil get milked (or malked, in Alex's case)

QUOTE (Mara @ Jun 4 2011, 03:59 PM)
Shit, just the milking machine ALONE would provide material for three or four episodes.

Yeah, then deciding who goes first. [episode title: hands over fist?]

QUOTE (An Enemy Without @ Jun 4 2011, 03:08 PM)
Well I'm so glad we have a thread about this I love milk especially cow milk do you like chocolate milk I like chocolate milk as long as it doesn't come from goats I think Geddy would like chocolate cow milk too they like milk Canada goat milk is bad milkman milk the cow

Hello yes!!! i like chocolate milk to i think thas a good ides to hav in the tsory becuz geedy like all milk alex like malk tho like straawberry malk malk come in all falors different!!!! smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

And thank you for the nice thinsd yuo say botu my story idee!!! yuo say that it shold be tv show on the t.v. do you now how to make a show for tv? my frend doesnt now about hwo to do that but mebbe there is a way i cold find somone to ask bout theios do make mebbe holywood hehehe what do yuo think? smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

1022.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 1022.gif cat.gif cat.gif cat.gif cat.gif cat.gif cat.gif cat.gif cat.gif cat.gif ph34r.gif

QUOTE (Geddyfan13 @ Jun 4 2011, 06:37 PM)

Hello! Yes!!! I like chocolate milk, too. I think that's a good idea for the story because Geddy likes all milk. Alex likes malk, such as strawberry malk. Malk comes in all different flavors!!! smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

Thank you for the nice things you said about my story idea!!! You say that it should be a television show. Do you know how to make a show for TV? My friend doesn't know how to do that, but maybe there is a way I could find somone to ask about this. Maybe we'll make it to Hollywood! laugh.gif What do you think? smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

1022.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 1022.gif cat.gif cat.gif cat.gif cat.gif cat.gif cat.gif cat.gif cat.gif cat.gif ph34r.gif

wel geedydan23 i thnk that is graet idee and i wihs yuo n you frend al teh bets luck eveer~!

Translated, btw unsure.gif

QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Jun 4 2011, 05:59 PM)

Hello! Yes!!! I like chocolate milk, too. I think that's a good idea for the story because Geddy likes all milk. Alex likes malk, such as strawberry malk. Malk comes in all different flavors!!! smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

Thank you for the nice things you said about my story idea!!! You say that it should be a television show. Do you know how to make a show for TV? My friend doesn't know how to do that, but maybe there is a way I could find somone to ask about this. Maybe we'll make it to Hollywood! laugh.gif What do you think? smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

wel geedydan23 i thnk that is graet idee and i wihs yuo n you frend al teh bets luck eveer~!

You are now the designated translator. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Geddyfan13 @ Jun 4 2011, 03:24 AM)
hello I hope it is ok for me to post here bcues som peopke told me wen i posted her befor that they dun like me cuz i cant tpe good but i just want to tak about rish and geedy i want to know what peoppl think becuse i have a qestion about rush. i wrote a story about rish making milk on a dary but my frend says that it wrong becaus in canda they dont have darys they get milk only from gaots i wanna now if thats trye doe anytone here know if thats true plese let me know if you knwo if thats true i think its very importnt for my story that it be right about the milj if they are no cows in canda mebb i can change the stry so that it is in ameica''? would it be ok if rush lives in america i wold like that cuz mebbe i wold meet geedy then someday heeh tongue.gif

ph34r.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 2.gif cat.gif trink38.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif trink36.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Will you marry me?

Oh, and it's Candida.

• Like 1

hello I hope it is ok for me to post here bcues som peopke told me wen i posted her befor that they dun like me cuz i cant tpe good but i just want to tak about rish and geedy i want to know what peoppl think becuse i have a qestion about rush. i wrote a story about rish making milk on a dary but my frend says that it wrong becaus in canda they dont have darys they get milk only from gaots i wanna now if thats trye doe anytone here know if thats true plese let me know if you knwo if thats true i think its very importnt for my story that it be right about the milj if they are no cows in canda mebb i can change the stry so that it is in ameica''? would it be ok if rush lives in america i wold like that cuz mebbe i wold meet geedy then someday heeh tongue.gif

ph34r.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  1022.gif  2.gif  2.gif  cat.gif  trink38.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  trink36.gif  1022.gif  2.gif  2.gif

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/blackcc/1242926205_keyboard_cat.gif

Edit - Because Keyboard Cat is more appropriate.

Edited by -Ender-

QUOTE (Cosy Toes @ Jun 4 2011, 07:03 PM)
QUOTE (Geddyfan13 @ Jun 4 2011, 03:24 AM)

Will you marry me?

Oh, and it's Candida.

Nick, you could learn a lot from him. And I'll bet he's half your age. yes.gif

QUOTE (KW84 @ Jun 4 2011, 07:02 PM)
QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Jun 4 2011, 05:59 PM)

You are now the designated translator. laugh.gif

laugh.gif I'll take that title!

QUOTE (fledgehog @ Jun 3 2011, 11:38 PM)
OMG

Welcome back, my favorite member of the board! rofl3.gif trink39.gif

Well, that figures. atickhum.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Jun 5 2011, 09:16 AM)
QUOTE (fledgehog @ Jun 3 2011, 11:38 PM)
OMG

Welcome back, my favorite member of the board! rofl3.gif trink39.gif

Well, that figures. atickhum.gif

he thinks he's funny......needs to try a LITTLE harder.

Edited by WCFIELDS

Hello thank you for al yuor help i am glad to heer that canda also has cow darys becaus now i can writ ethe story an it wont be wrong when rush and geedy go to dary an start nake milk my frend told me that there nio dary in canda but i guess he wrnog but do you know tv peopel? my frend on bord says i can make my story on tv i will call it 'rush to the dary!!' becuse its got 2 means like the band but also to rush thabk you for beeing so nice to be once people were not nice becxause of speeling but people on riush board ar vey nice thank you

trink36.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif trink38.gif rofl3.gif tongue.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cat.gif cat.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif cheer.gif

QUOTE (Geddyfan13 @ Jun 5 2011, 03:56 PM)
Hello thank you for al yuor help i am glad to heer that canda also has cow darys becaus now i can writ ethe story an it wont be wrong when rush and geedy go to dary an start nake milk my frend told me that there nio dary in canda but i guess he wrnog but do you know tv peopel? my frend on bord says i can make my story on tv i will call it 'rush to the dary!!' becuse its got 2 means like the band but also to rush thabk you for beeing so nice to be once people were not nice becxause of speeling but people on riush board ar vey nice thank you

trink36.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif trink38.gif rofl3.gif tongue.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cat.gif cat.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif cheer.gif

"Rush To The Dairy!" I smell a hit show. Maybe even an Emmy or two. yes.gif

And think of the marketing potential. Rush milk - a different variety for each band member. And ice cream. And cheese. (But no cottage cheese 'cause that shit's rank). Cuddly plush cows and action figures with the guys in their biballs and straw hats.