d you know if rush can have dary

Geddyfan13

hello I hope it is ok for me to post here bcues som peopke told me wen i posted her befor that they dun like me cuz i cant tpe good but i just want to tak about rish and geedy i want to know what peoppl think becuse i have a qestion about rush. i wrote a story about rish making milk on a dary but my frend says that it wrong becaus in canda they dont have darys they get milk only from gaots i wanna now if thats trye doe anytone here know if thats true plese let me know if you knwo if thats true i think its very importnt for my story that it be right about the milj if they are no cows in canda mebb i can change the stry so that it is in ameica''? would it be ok if rush lives in america i wold like that cuz mebbe i wold meet geedy then someday heeh tongue.gif

ph34r.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 2.gif cat.gif trink38.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif trink36.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (fledgehog @ Jun 3 2011, 10:38 PM)
OMG

Welcome back, my favorite member of the board! rofl3.gif trink39.gif

Hello thanks fr the nice words i am glad that yuo lik me i hope yuo caan tell me teh anser do you know if canda has darys?

cat.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif cat.gif 653.gif 653.gif 2.gif 2.gif

I $hit thee not...I spent probably 15 seconds wondering if this was for real.

But apparently this guy is an old timer.http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d142/hoozieg/Smilies/Happy/handovermouth2.gif

I know it's evil and it's a damn good thing I don't believe in hell but all I could picture as I read his comments was:

user posted image

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure Canadians drink regular milk, from cows, more than goat's milk - the same as Americans. Sure, they would have dairy farms.

The one freakish thing about Canadians and milk is that the Canadian stores sell it in BAGS. After you get the bag of milk home, you put the whole bag in a plastic pitcher, cut one corner of the bag, and pour from that. It's weird.

Here's a YouTube clip demonstrating it:

Glad to see you again. I once thought you were an illiterate weirdo with an unexplainable milk fixation who spoke English as a second language. Then I began to see your genius. Rush and malk, what could be better? wink.gif

Edited by GeddyRulz

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Jun 3 2011, 11:43 PM)
The one freakish thing about Canadians and milk is that the Canadian stores sell it in BAGS.  After you get the bag of milk home, you put the whole bag in a plastic pitcher, cut one corner of the bag, and pour from that.  It's weird.

Apparently, this is true of Geddy as well.

complements of Geddyfan13:

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs29/f/2008/150/5/0/geedy_lee_by_Geddyfan13.jpg

Glad to see you again. I once thought you were an illiterate weirdo with an unexplainable milk fixation who spoke English as a second language. Then I began to see your genius. Rush and malk, what could be better? 

Yup, this guy's the real deal.

His caption for above picture: "Hello here is a pic i mad of geddy lee frm rush my favorit band heehee if rush made milk i think geddy would make maybe bag milk like in canada what do you think?"

user posted image

I just read his first post/thread (ala necro-post by GBR) and I have to say, that is some of the wierdest @ss $hit I have ever read..,bar none. Not gross, not 4th member rambling or cosy-toes irony, not trolling, just...out there.

I'm pretty sure Canadians drink regular milk, from cows, more than goat's milk - the same as Americans. Sure, they would have dairy farms.

The one freakish thing about Canadians and milk is that the Canadian stores sell it in BAGS. After you get the bag of milk home, you put the whole bag in a plastic pitcher, cut one corner of the bag, and pour from that. It's weird.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtQ1ahZmWIg&feature=related

Glad to see you again. I once thought you were an illiterate weirdo with an unexplainable milk fixation who spoke English as a second language. Then I began to see your genius. Rush and malk, what could be better? wink.gif

Hello thank you i am glad tonow this my frend sad it was only goat s in canda but i glad to hear thats not true and they have cows to or my story would not be good cuz i dont like goat milk it is not nearly as good what do you think hehe i think geedy wold not like goat mlki i thnk he only like dary milk

1022.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 1022.gif cat.gif cat.gif cat.gif cat.gif cat.gif cat.gif cat.gif

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Jun 3 2011, 08:43 PM)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtQ1ahZmWIg&feature=related

Only in some parts of the country. It's only sold in jugs and cartons out here on the West Coast.

It's a bit of an art form cutting the bags just right so the milk doesn't go all over the place when you pour it, but it doesn't come out in a slow trickle either. In some ways it's a superior method to jugs, though...the giant 4L ones can be a real mess especially when you're just trying to pour out a little bit of it for tea or whatever.

Yes, we most certainly do drink cows' milk and have dairy farms up here. And having had groceries from the US many times (I live about 30 minutes from the border), I can say that our dairy products are undeniably superior, if significantly more expensive.

YES!

I was just wondering where Geddyfan13 was these days! Awesome to see a reappearance!

That Deviant Art posting of Geddy spurting milk from his nipples is classic. laugh.gif

Edited by Mara

QUOTE (Mara @ Jun 4 2011, 11:19 AM)
YES!

I was just wondering where Geddyfan13 was these days!  Awesome to see a reappearance!

Yes, it's adorable. Sort of like having our own little monkey or talking cat...and who doesn't love that? wub.gif