This is Rush's finest hour

GeddysMullet

I have never been disappointed by Rush. A few songs here and there made me less than starry-eyed, but it has all be worth while and exciting. I think I feel this way because I never expected anything from them. I just enjoy it as it happens.

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Rush's Finest Hour was when I came to the conclusion that they were the Greatest Band On Earth.....

wink.gif wink.gif 2.gif

Rush's finest hour . . . . . hum . . . .

Opinons will very !

For me, 2.gif 's Finest hour(s) will be June 16th 2011, 8pm - 11pm, Arizona time. yes.gif

Graduated HS in '79, so ya know I've been a Die Hard fan for a while now.

bolt.gif

But seriously, folks, I would say that Rush's finest hour was when they stepped on stage in Hartford, Connecticut in 2002. They overcame all the adversity and suffering to start anew, make a new album, and get back on the concert tour. Nine years later, they are certainly not regretting their decision....

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (Workaholic Man @ May 2 2011, 09:41 AM)
But seriously, folks, I would say that Rush's finest hour was when they stepped on stage in Hartford, Connecticut in 2002. They overcame all the adversity and suffering to start anew, make a new album, and get back on the concert tour. Nine years later, they are certainly not regretting their decision....

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

yes.gif

I didn't get in to Rush until a little over a year ago, I'm pretty young. It's pretty sad to see most of my friends at school not ever know who Rush are. sad.gif However, I'm perfectly content to blast Rush music with my iPod during long car rides and let them listen to their pop crap. Rush's finest hour will I'm sure be at the final show, on the final tour, during the final song (hopefully YYZ). If they know it will be their last tour, I'm pretty sure they would break down crying after the song. Okay, not really, but I would. However, even when they retire, we will still have almost 40 years of music to listen to, which will last forever.

Long Live Rush!

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

NeilFinal.gif GeddyFinal.gif AlexFinal.gif

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

Archived